Moon Mage vision of interest to Warrior Mages 01/28/2017 04:31 PM CST
Miskton posted this elsewhere on the forums but if any Warrior Mages missed hearing about this Moon Mage vision:

Nervous babbling fills your mind.

"Things were going so well. Nobody suspected, and they probably still don't, but that can't last long now. We're ruined, thanks to my...colleague."

"My work has been quiet and benign as can be: sundering weak aetheric forces through application of para-elements. But Liao... He has found something bigger. Worse, he has done something to himself. If I didn't know better, I'd call it unholy, Meraud save me. That's impossible! I'm not sure how much longer I can hide him. They say there's a Grovekeeper disguised among us, which terrifies me beyond reason. If he or she finds out... Oh Liao, Liao! They do not forgive!"

"I don't know what to do, who to turn to. Liao isn't quite himself. So much fear and paranoia have sapped my appetite, and I feel sick all the time. Gods, I've even lost my beard. I can't go to an empath. I must lie low and pursue my own breakthrough before everything comes crashing down."

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Moon_Mage_vision_list