Until Morale Improves 04/17/2014 03:32 AM CDT
Since I've survived the first semester of grad school, I now have some free time, and my vault is full of garbage scratch that fabulous prizes, I'm planing on wrangling together a guild teaching/spar night.

Working title: smacking the stupidity out.

Bearing in mind I'm going to ignore everyone's input and do whatever: would Tuesdays or Thursday evenings work better?

P.S. I wish our guilds weren't all safe zones and I could actually hold spar events in them.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Until Morale Improves 04/17/2014 04:11 PM CDT

I'd prefer Tuesday nights for these spars and I'm glad you are doing them again.

>P.S. I wish our guilds weren't all safe zones and I could actually hold spar events in them.

I'm not sure about the other guilds but I know the outside of the war mage guild of the crossing is not a safe zone anymore since I've been attacked and killed there more then a few months back.
Re: Until Morale Improves 04/17/2014 06:02 PM CDT
>I'm not sure about the other guilds but I know the outside of the war mage guild of the crossing is not a safe zone anymore since I've been attacked and killed there more then a few months back.

Hrm, worth considering, but the main advantage of a guild would be the elemental paywall and ability to kick people -- which might not be useful but I've never had the option! Guilds would be justice zones, though. So is outside the tower.

Re: Until Morale Improves 04/25/2014 04:50 PM CDT

So any idea when this will be starting up again??
Re: Until Morale Improves 04/26/2014 12:50 AM CDT
Right now I'm trying to get my ducks in a row to start in May (next Tuesday I'm checking out a panel on yet-another Canadian immigration law change.)