Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 06:43 PM CDT
You gesture.
A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's chest armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's chest armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's head armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's abdomen armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's abdomen armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's back armor!

A lurid green bolt miraculously deflects off a vile plague wraith's neck armor!

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 06:49 PM CDT
The gods hate you.. hence the miracle.

Re: Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 06:52 PM CDT
Heh, and silly me did it four more times before thinking

"Hmmm, now what?"

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 08:08 PM CDT
That is too hillarious. Go Go Electric Tickle!

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!
Re: Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 08:37 PM CDT
Hee hee! Now I know what's being done with all those feather dusters!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hmmm, need to rethink this. 09/30/2006 10:48 PM CDT
I had to rethink it to Trebber, had me wondering. A static discharge made them start to fall to the lightning though.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-