Creepers Don't Bleed 03/25/2006 05:49 PM CST
You see a morah creeper.
The morah creeper has a bruised head, a severely swollen and deeply bruised neck, a severely swollen and deeply bruised right arm compounded by deep cuts across the right arm, a severely swollen and deeply bruised left arm compounded by cuts and bruises about the left arm, minor swelling and bruising around the right hand, tiny scratches to the left hand, minor swelling and bruising in the chest area, severely swollen and bruised abdomen compounded by cuts and bruises about the abdomen, open and bleeding sores all over the skin.
The morah creeper is bleeding with discoloration in the left arm, UNBELIEVEABLY
from the skin, slightly from the right arm, with widespread discoloration in the abdomen, with slight bruising in the neck and with slight bruising in the right arm.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!

8:03pm eastern time

will re post when or if it bleeds to death
Re: Creepers Don't Bleed 03/25/2006 06:26 PM CST
It's pretty well known that some creatures really don't bleed. My bard is a little more irrated at this than my warrior mage. Bardic enchant Abandoned Heart, vs warrior mage fire ball. ;)
Re: Creepers Don't Bleed 03/25/2006 06:32 PM CST
8:43
I exited to recast FOI and the creeper didn't make it out, but I did hit it in the neck with a bolt before I left, which I survived. Well back to more fun War mage 4 life