Interview with a Warrior Mage player (also in the general folder) 03/11/2006 11:12 AM CST
interviewer: so you made a warrior mage, why?
player: so I could kill things with weapons and magic

interviewer: isn't training target magic a pain?
player: not really if you keep it near your weapons/defenses you can train it all in the same area

interviewer: you have some really good magic skills what can you do beyond killing?
player: nothing

interviewer: you mean you train all that magic, even to genius levels+ in devices and other magics, and can't do anything with them? Why do you bother then?
player: the individual magics trained higher helps with other things.. mana for example, I don't tend to run out of mana when I hunt.

interviewer: so it only aids you more as a hunter/killer, you can't do anything else with it.
player: exactly

interviewer: what about your weapons skills, you train those a lot I've noticed. What do you gain from all that skill?
player: same as magic, nothing extra, just killing.

interviewer: but you've forged!
player: oh I've pounded out a few heavy slice blades, the balance may have been off and they ended up heavy. I'll never be able to cap a blade and I've not been able to grind. Not sure even with enough blade skill I'll be able to grind. It had just been a personal goal since my warrior mage was young... to forge blades.
Now I can say I've done it, not the best, but it's a goal I'd had

interviewer: what did you do with the blades you did finish?
player: had them put on the barbarian guild rack. (chuckling) I'm sure there are some strong togs in there that can heft that weight.

interviewer: I've seen your mage pop boxes
player: another personal goal, and I don't have to wait for someone else to lessen my burden. So as long as there are lockpicks being made out there..I'm good.

player: I like to train alot of different things, I like being well rounded in skills

interviewer: so basically you joined a guild of killers.
player: I guess so, we can't do anything else with our skills.

player of,
~Averalaan

hehe I couldn't resist a little whimsy
Re: Interview with a Warrior Mage player (also in the general folder) 03/11/2006 06:19 PM CST
take out player, insert Nazaruss.. done

"I was just an almost innocent bystander."

~Nazaruss/Player Of.