Cause I'm insane enough to keep at it. 02/10/2006 10:03 PM CST
>ana my broa
The royal blue broadsword is a forged heavy edged weapon.
It was made by someone with abilities close to your own skill.
It is in perfect condition.
You notice some mistakes were made in its manufacture.
It is an easy piece to make.
By pattern of forge imprints and hammer impressions on the royal blue broadsword, you recognize it as your own work.
It was ground for edge.
From the pattern of grinding marks on the royal blue broadsword, you recognize it as your own work.

Roundtime: 17 seconds.(ohh close to seeing metals now to)
>ap broa careful

A royal blue broadsword is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
heavy slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the broadsword is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the royal blue broadsword is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.

The royal blue broadsword is made with metal.
You have no clear idea how much the royal blue broadsword weighs.
You are certain that the royal blue broadsword is worth exactly 575 kronars.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.
>
35 stones

Closer and closer I get...

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: Cause I'm insane enough to keep at it. 02/11/2006 06:31 PM CST
Since your posting in the WM folder, I am assuming your a WM. I noticed you had grind marks... any idea what your FF was when you were first able to grind? Trying to get a solid number, rather than "around XXX ranks". Any info is appreciated.

-Master Ndin

"Always walk a mile in another man's shoes. That way your a mile away, and you have his shoes."
Re: Cause I'm insane enough to keep at it. 02/12/2006 01:13 AM CST
Yes Warrior Mage, I've been able to grind for a bit, no idea when I started to exactly... Just recently was able to grind at a low weight and improve it up actual appraisal levels, instead of just seeing it barely in compairs. Though I did notice SUF really helped with grinding. (The penality for grinding with armor I found is huge to, I make it to heavy slice in 1 or 3 grinds, with armor on accidently it took 10-13 grinds)

This is easily 250+ blades to see this level in analyze if your interested in that, and hmm 30-45 blades granded.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: Cause I'm insane enough to keep at it. 02/12/2006 08:41 AM CST
>any idea what your FF was when you were first able to grind? Trying to get a solid number, rather than "around XXX ranks". Any info is appreciated.

hey random tidbit there's a pretty fun script on the Genie boards that enters EXP and then calculates your forge factor for every weapon class and spits it out.

Pretty fun.
Re: Cause I'm insane enough to keep at it. 02/12/2006 11:56 AM CST
So... how much FF again would you estimate? I'm dyin over here ;P

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!