summon domain 06/20/2014 01:38 PM CDT

I was just wondering, Is there any way to make it so you don't sit down while doing summon <whatever> domain? when I am hunting and want to make the room a better fire room, i sit down in the middle of the baddies and for 10 seconds i am at risk of getting the snot beat out of me.. even when I retreat things get to me quick enough that they start spanking me.. Thanks for your time :)

Idony
Re: summon domain 06/20/2014 01:48 PM CDT
I use FoI to summon admit in the field. Just fooled around with FoI and summon domain but I don't think it will work in that application. Maybe a good healthy cast of ring of spears...
Re: summon domain 06/21/2014 12:41 AM CDT
retreat to missile,
heavy thunderclap or frostbite
summon fire domain (because all others pale before their fire overlords)
stand
Murder

<<No, I get to be an evil sociopath and psychopath when I want to, and kill babies for fun when I want to, but when game events start up, you don't have any right to treat me like a thieving murdering evil villain, you have to respect my rights to go
Re: summon domain 06/21/2014 09:17 AM CDT
>>retreat to missile,
>heavy thunderclap or frostbite
>summon fire domain (because all others pale before their fire overlords)
>stand
>Murder

heh yea I thought of that right after posting. Thunderclap is probably your best bet and I'd probably prep frostbite, tremor, or shockwave just before I summon domain, that way I have a nice surprise waiting when I get out of RT.

Actually I just tested that out and it worked nicely.
Re: summon domain 06/22/2014 09:12 AM CDT

Woohoo! Thanks guys!

Idony