Quest problem 05/02/2014 09:13 PM CDT

>>The Guildmaster crosses his arms and frowns at you. "Before I bestow this knowledge on you, however, I expect you to demonstrate your prowess in magical combat. Kill seven goblins with a targeted spell. It doesn't matter which kind, any goblin will do. Do this within six anlaen, and I shall teach you about the Pathway Focus Conserve ability."

Did that...and then some but when I ask gauthus about quest he just keeps telling me I'm already on one.

Any ideas?
Re: Quest problem 05/02/2014 09:38 PM CDT
you didn't use an area or Multi TM spell didja? - CL, FR, Shockwave, ROS, etc.

Re: Quest problem 05/03/2014 01:07 AM CDT
Actually, the quest is set to work for any TM spell, though I'm not certain if AOE stuff works right for it or not. There's also a message you get when you reach the number of kills you need. If you didn't get the message, some of the kills didn't count, so keep killing till you get a message. Otherwise you aren't killing the right thing.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Quest problem 05/03/2014 10:48 AM CDT
Well any old goblin works, so I did the goblins out the west gate. Apparently you can't use GZ to complete that quest. I did all LB and it finished up.

Thx for the help