Pathway of Accuracy 05/02/2013 09:53 AM CDT
According to both Karazhil and Gauthus, my circle 24 warrior mage doesn't appear to be eligible for the Pathway of Accuracy quest. My understanding was the requirement for it was just circle 20. I've browsed through this folder, General Discussions - Warrior Mages, Bugs - Warrior Mages and Complaints - Warrior Mages, but haven't discovered a possible reason or solution for this issue. Am I missing requirements, having a syntax issue or is she or the quest maybe just bugged?

---

>ask karazhil about pathway

Karazhil folds her arms across her chest and gazes intently at you. "Yes, I imagine you are ready to learn about the Aethereal Pathway ability." She gives you a curt nod. "The Aethereal Pathway ability allows Warrior Mages to use their control of the Aether element to their advantage, making it easier to hit or do damage to their opponents, or even protect themselves. As you grow older you'll learn a myriad of abilities tied into this with a number of functions." She runs a hand along the smooth scales of her scalp and continues, "But in order to control the Aether we use to form the Aethereal Pathways we must tap into our resolve that allows us to manipulate them."

[To see if you are able to learn any new pathways, ASK Karazhil about QUEST.]
>ask karazhil about quest

Karazhil gazes intently into your eyes and hisses, "There are no quessstsss available for you at thisss time."
>pathway list
You have the knowledge of the following pathways:

Focus Damage (Fire)
Increases damage from targeted magic.
Focus Quick (Air)
Decreases targeting time for spells.
Focus Ease (Water)
Reduces the difficulty to cast targeted spells.
Focus Power (Earth)
Increases the Potency of spells.
Focus Conserve (Fire)
Decreases minimum mana cost of targeted spells.
Perceive Pathway (Aether)
Detects aethereal pathways in use nearby.

>ask gauthus about quest
Gauthus looks sternly at you and says, "Don't you have something you should be studying? I won't teach you anything more until you have mastered what I have already taught you."