Can't learn Focus Conserve 01/26/2013 10:04 AM CST
The red-banded hawk rubs its beak against Gauthus arm. With a smile, the Guildmaster runs his finger along his familiar's breastbone.

> ask gauthus about quest
Guildmaster Gauthus says, "I believe you are worthy of hearing about the Elemental Barrage ability. Ask me about it if you would hear more."
[To learn more, ASK Gauthus ABOUT BARRAGE.]

Gauthus nods and says, "Yes, Jiah, I see you are ready to learn more of the aethereal pathways. The next ability I will teach you is called Focus Conserve. This pathway replaces a few of the mana streams needed to power the pattern of your targeted spells, reducing the minimum mana required to cast them successfully. Quite useful in places where elemental mana is hard to come by."

The Guildmaster crosses his arms and frowns at you. "Before I bestow this knowledge on you, however, I expect you to demonstrate your prowess in magical combat. Kill ten cougars with a targeted spell. Do this within six anlaen, and I shall teach you about the Pathway Focus Conserve ability."

[When you feel that you have accomplished your task, return and ASK Gauthus ABOUT QUEST to learn this aethereal pathway.]

So I complete this quest (plus the two prior where it was trollkins) ... and he tells me I still have a task to complete. Is this just because the systems are still in review??
Re: Can't learn Focus Conserve 03/05/2013 11:10 AM CST

Having the same problem myself and its getting old sigh