Next! 01/18/2010 01:34 PM CST
I hit 12th circle recently and got the quest from Gauthus for my next pathway. He wanted me to bring him a blood wolf pelt within 2 RL hours. My skills are not up to that kind of fighting yet though, so I obviously failed the 2 hour mark.

When I asked him about quests again the next day he told me I already had a quest. Is there a way to get him to revoke the quest and ask for a different skin, maybe one I can actually get? If not, were I to convince someone to give me a blood wolf pelt and give it to him now would it be too late?
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 01:52 PM CST
They tend to want skins from stuff way above your skill level unless you way overtrain. Your quest should have expired and you should be able to get a new one. If he's telling you that you're on one after a day you might be bugged. Anyway your best bet might be, once you can get the quest, to enlist some aid.
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 03:04 PM CST
not sure about the pelt tests, but the ones you need a letter for, you can hit up multiple guildleaders and get a few.

You glance down to see a severed thumb in your right hand and a severed thumb in your left hand.
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 05:32 PM CST
Morikai's in Leth sells various pelts, unfortunately the blood wolf pelt is listed on the Elanthipedia at 1550 kronars which seems a bit steep for a 12th circle purchase.
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 05:36 PM CST
I doubt those would work, but I've never tested it.

You look at a two-colored dartboard and see:
Copernicus has yet to throw.
There is currently no black player.
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 07:05 PM CST
I may check there later tonight when I get a chance. 1.5 gold isn't too bad if I don't have to whine to others to get a pelt for me.
Re: Next! 01/18/2010 07:37 PM CST
Yeah, if you're taking more than 2 RL hours, you're gonna be given a new quest when you go to ask about it. You're supposed to be asking for help from higher-ups for the quest. You're doing it right, just do it faster. Fortunately, they tend to repeat creatures so even if you're too slow the first few times, be sure to actually get the item in case they ask you to do that one again.

My AP quests have been bugged for a while. Ever since I went back and did newest AP quest, which was low level, I haven't been able to attempt the last two.

Avaya <--Not female.
(But supportive)
Gnome WM of TF
AIM: AvayaTF
Re: Next! 03/16/2011 11:22 AM CDT
> You glance down to see a severed thumb in your right hand and a severed thumb in your left hand. Powerhaus

That's really funny. :)

Targoth