The Letter 04/24/2009 10:21 PM CDT
I advanced way out in Kresh and Margathe decides to give me this quest.How long does this letter last?you can redo later yes?
Unless I stay up past my bedtime<old> I dont have time to run up to Theren from here this week or next maybe.
Been in Hiatus for awhile,I thought you asked for these quests??,she just handed it to me. Thanks!
Re: The Letter 04/24/2009 10:34 PM CDT
Just throw it away. You can get another later at a more convenient location.

I've thrown away the letter for the one I'm supposed to do next too many times to remember.
Re: The Letter 04/24/2009 10:41 PM CDT
Thanks,good,I'm not fond of pathways anyway.i see little NOTICABLE differance using them.They should make a new Lore skill..call it Pathways,gain skill in it when ya use em,then maybe some Ummph can be put it em and Wm's will finally have a Real use for Lore,besides a tinkering with forging and Reading dropped scroll,blah blah etc etc
Re: The Letter 04/24/2009 10:53 PM CDT
We were originally going to get a skill called Elemental Arcana or something, but then told warrior mages would not receive a lore skill since the mech lore split was going to take up so much space in the skillset.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: The Letter 04/25/2009 12:28 AM CDT
letters last about 2 days before they disappear in a spiffy display. I suggest getting a letter from more than 1 leader on the way up in case you have to leave or mess up.

I use damage a lot with CL and do notice it a bit, and i can hold it up for like an hour. Accuracy i notice helps me hit stuff just a bit out of my league like fleshreapers with ala. precise is for when I'm doing something like burning out eyes to work hiding. The rest I don't really use, and it's hard to gauge defend when I remember I have it.

Re: The Letter 04/25/2009 11:25 AM CDT
I use Damage and Accuracy a lot.

Has anyone fooled around with Power on undead? I keep meaning to and forgetting.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: The Letter 04/25/2009 04:41 PM CDT
Not yet...I've heard that accuracy kinda takes the place of power. Those are the two I use as well, accuracy for pvp/overhunting and damage for room clearing.

I'll test it on some zombies, they're RIGHT at my skill level I think, and it takes a lot of CL to do one in.

Red'
Re: The Letter 04/26/2009 03:04 AM CDT
Not a fan of pathways? your really missing out on a WM perk. In situations each one if used at the right times make a big difference. Master them and you will love them.