Secrecy 03/21/2005 08:03 PM CST
Is secrecy released yet? I heard it wasn't but that was awhile back, I'm not quite sure. If it is, what are the reqs?

The oath of a Barbarian is a promise before the Gods, and should you break your oath, then may you die without honor upon a rusted blade. A Barbarian honors his oath or dies in the trying.
Re: Secrecy 03/21/2005 08:32 PM CST
Yay! I'm catching up on the boards, and I can actually answer this!

The first four AP abilities (Damage, Quick, Ease, Power) have been released. The fifth through eighth (Accuracy, Secrecy, Precise, Defend) are coded, but all are waiting on quests, which have not been coded or are not ready for release.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Secrecy 03/21/2005 09:05 PM CST
Alright, because the main reason is I'm am starting to backtrain armor, and if secrecy 'will' come out than I will probably go lighter for stealth.

>prep fb 100000
You stop, convinced that there's no way to control that much mana.

You say, "bummer."
Re: Secrecy 03/22/2005 09:33 PM CST
>>Is secrecy released yet? I heard it wasn't but that was awhile back, I'm not quite sure. If it is, what are the reqs?

It's a secret to everybody.

~player of Gulphphunger

/30 rupees
Re: Secrecy 03/23/2005 12:01 AM CST
A winner is you.

Orpheus: "You've been powering this machine with a forsaken child?"
Venture: "What? It's not like I used the whole thing."
Re: Secrecy 03/23/2005 11:30 PM CST
I want Accuracy. Yay! Accuracy!
Re: Secrecy 03/24/2005 04:33 AM CST
>I want Accuracy. Yay! Accuracy!

Learn more target :P

Sabashtin..

[Rumet] "Aedem what was that I told you earlier?"
[Aedem] "That your mother misses me?"
Re: Secrecy 03/24/2005 02:15 PM CST
Knock it down with a weapon first.

I am --- Navak
AP Secrecy 11/12/2006 06:52 AM CST
Is this still buggy in TF? I swear I know what to do but it doesn't seem right. I did a certain thing to a few certain things but there seems to only be one instead of a few, if that didn't give too much away. if anyone has any tips if it's not buggy please IM me at Strangeguard or e-mailme at Strangeguard@earthlink.com

Strangeguard
Re: AP Secrecy 11/12/2006 03:52 PM CST
Ok I got it figured out, Thanks to everyone who contacted me

Strangeguard
Pathways of Accuracy and Secrecy 12/20/2006 11:44 AM CST
Just wanted to thank the GM's for these two great quests. I had been asleep for almost 4 years and it's things like these that make me regret not returning to Elanthia sooner.
PF Secrecy 01/08/2007 01:44 PM CST
So... does this help hide preparations at all or only for targetting in hiding? Because honestly, I've never had a creature point me out of hiding while I was trying to target.

If it does not currently help with the contest for PREP /HIDE, can we please get it updated to do so?

Fuquois
Re: PF Secrecy 01/08/2007 02:04 PM CST
>>If it does not currently help with the contest for PREP /HIDE, can we please get it updated to do so?<<

It seems to help with this. Also, if you're using prep /hide you will also attempt to hide your targeting while you're visible. Secrecy helps with that check, too.

M.
Pathway Secrecy 07/12/2008 07:00 AM CDT
Anyone mind giving me a hint on pathway secrecy quest.

I'm fairly sure I'm in the right place and I thought I did what needed to be done ...but I guess I'm wrong cause nothin' happened.

Anyway ... feel free to contact me at mongojdg AIM.

Thanks
Re: Pathway Secrecy 07/12/2008 07:17 AM CDT
Nevermind ... figured it out ...

trial and error ... mutter
Re: Pathway Secrecy 07/12/2008 07:29 AM CDT
Welp ... I figured out part of it....

Now I .. umm ... can't get out.

Any hints?
Re: Pathway Secrecy 07/12/2008 09:07 AM CDT
same thing you did to get in just a different object
Re: Pathway Secrecy 07/14/2008 03:45 AM CDT
terry@tjpetersonjr.com, I'm brain dead with puzzles.... Injuries from Iraq, help?
Pathway of Secrecy 08/31/2009 10:01 AM CDT
I've attempted this quest many many times over the last month and always end up stuck in the pillar room, anyone give me a hint on what to do at this point, I've been pointed at drsecrets and elanthipedia and both of which have let me down, aim is crshhrtler, thanks
Re: Pathway of Secrecy 08/31/2009 10:06 AM CDT
I don't know, the walkthroughs are pretty thorough, not sure what you're doin wrong...

just to be sure, the walkthrough's page on the pedia is -> "http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Aethereal_Pathways_(Walkthroughs)"

Re: Pathway of Secrecy 08/31/2009 10:11 AM CDT
I'm not sure why you're being let down by DRsecrets. The walkthrough was written by me and has been verified by multiple people. I'd say you're doing something wrong. Read carefully there's specific things you have to do.
Re: Pathway of Secrecy 08/31/2009 10:14 AM CDT
Ok I fixed the walkthrough on DRSecrets. There was a part that might have been a bit confusing if you weren't following my advice.