Guild Renown Scrolls 02/06/2017 01:43 AM CST
Is there any particular reason why the Warrior Mage guild renown scrolls only list circle, unlike (I believe) every other guild's scrolls which have many different types of rankings? More curious than anything, as it doesn't seem like it would be hard to change them, although I've no real way of knowing
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls 02/06/2017 10:38 AM CST
>it doesn't seem like it would be hard to change them

Surprise: it is.
We had a poll a year or so ago on new renown scrolls (that I'm not inclined to look for right now) where a dev asked for suggestions for which scroll should rank what, and then I suspect they never found the time to code up six rank scrolls and put them into the area files.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.

They're proud of them."
-Raesh
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls 02/06/2017 12:16 PM CST
Huh, I would have figured they could just copy and paste the code from some other guild's scrolls but then again things are never that easy I guess. C'est la vie
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls 02/06/2017 02:08 PM CST
I expect it's not super complicated, just fifteen minutes of somebody's time when they've got week's worth of other projects.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.

They're proud of them."
-Raesh
Re: Guild Renown Scrolls 02/06/2017 11:42 PM CST
> I expect it's not super complicated, just fifteen minutes of somebody's time when they've got week's worth of other projects.

Yeah, I would agree it's probably something like this. While it would be super cool to have more renown scrolls, it's hard to want to ask for time to be allocated to them when we know we're getting development on things like Hylomorphic Sorcery and there are other rough patches that could be smoothed out first.

- Saragos