Testing to Reality? 04/22/2016 04:15 PM CDT
Any eta on when test spells and effects might be coming to a prime near me?
Re: Testing to Reality? 04/22/2016 06:43 PM CDT
I don't get to do this often so...

'Soon'.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: Testing to Reality? 04/23/2016 12:46 PM CDT

Oooh you are pure evil....

I was just excited to see these changes adding something more to elemental magic. Are the elemental power perceptions and stuff coming any time soon? I was also eager to learn some heavy TM spells.
Re: Testing to Reality? 03/18/2017 04:34 PM CDT
So, what's the current state of affairs with all these proposed changes that were seemingly on the edge of being finalized as far as perceiving elements, casting modifiers and heavy tm? Seems like it just kind of fell off a cliff instead, or got hit by a truck after really good progress.
Re: Testing to Reality? 03/19/2017 12:58 AM CDT
> So, what's the current state of affairs with all these proposed changes that were seemingly on the edge of being finalized as far as perceiving elements, casting modifiers and heavy tm? Seems like it just kind of fell off a cliff instead, or got hit by a truck after really good progress.

It's live, and has been that way for a while. It went live with the new mana regen mechanics.

> perc elements all
You extend your senses to gently probe the elements about you:
The planar conditions are detrimental (-3/5) to the casting of Aether spells.
The climate conditions are overwhelmingly favorable (5/5) to the casting of Air spells.
Your surroundings are favorable (3/5) to the casting of Earth spells.
The climate conditions are moderately detrimental (-2/5) to the casting of Electricity spells.
The climate conditions are overwhelmingly detrimental (-5/5) to the casting of Fire spells.
The climate conditions are overwhelmingly favorable (5/5) to the casting of cold-based Water spells and slightly favorable (1/5) to heat-based Water spells.
Roundtime: 18 sec.

Dragon's Breath is Heavy TM for us. There will probably be more coming.

- Saragos
Re: Testing to Reality? 03/19/2017 01:12 AM CDT
> The climate conditions are ...

Warrior mages also have the ability to summon a domain to make an area better/worse for certain spells.

> Dragon's Breath is Heavy TM for us. There will probably be more coming.

Don't forget about Frost Scythe as an armor piercing spell.