Tremor high end secondary effect. 03/10/2016 06:01 AM CST
Heyo!

Tremor, at very high end success, will cause things engaged with the Warmage to roll out to missile range. It sort of makes sense as an ultimate success, but there is no case I can think of where I want that to happen to something I can cap success against. Those things mostly can't hurt me and I have to chase them down again to hit them with weapons anyway. I'd rather they stay put at melee and just fall over.

Could disabling or replacing the push-back feature be considered?

Mazrian
Re: Tremor high end secondary effect. 04/07/2016 12:04 AM CDT
I just wish similar to PW that I could choose the direction of movement. It's really annoying to toss a really strong one of these and then have to wait 15 seconds as I run across the room to try and hit the MOB with my maul.

Maybe they could fall over and take a stun rather than just fall over. Or the minor effect could be going to their knees and the major be falling over with a slightly longer roundtime to them.
Re: Tremor high end secondary effect. 04/23/2016 05:27 AM CDT
Do it for Mazrian. Do it for science!

Um. I've been awake too long, did you notice?

I agree that pushing things out to Missile is problematic. I usually want 4 things on me at all times and I'm nowhere near Mazrian's skill level. What about a change to their enemies' balance, perhaps coupled by a small stun, without them falling over? Frostbite already knocks things down AOE wise.

Either that or a way to control the direction of movement as stated.. a tremor beneath their feet with -balance only, or a tremor that also pushes them back?

OOH! What if, if we're snap casting it, it doesn't push back but again, does a -balance, but at a full cast it will cause the enemy to fall back to regain their footing?
_
- I hate the word paywall and everything that goes with it. -
-Please keep the discussion on topic. Posts here should pertain to suggestions for Warrior Mages only please. MOD-Aneka -

Xionara Swiftstrike