WM Buff Spells 07/06/2015 09:17 PM CDT
Returning to the game after a long time away and trying to get caught up on all of the new spells, changes with Magic 3.0. I assume that Elanthipedia is rather dependable, but I wanted to ask the forum to make sure I wasn't missing something.

For Warrior Mage buff/augmentation spells, there are various combat related ones, buffing both skills and attributes, but the only buff to magic is Substratum's buff to targeted magic?

That right?
Re: WM Buff Spells 07/06/2015 10:46 PM CDT
That's the only one that is both native and buffs a magic skill directly, yes. There's also the room mana booster from Ethereal Fissure, which is like an indirect Attunement skill boost.

There's also the option to use the Bard's ritual spells Echoes of Aether which will buff Sorcery skill or Soul Ablaze which will buff Augmentaion/Debilitation without needing to use sorcery. If willing to use sorcery, then there's also the Cleric spell Sanctify Pattern which lets you buff your choice of Aug/Deb/Ward/Util or the Moon Mage spells Aura Sight which will buff your Attunement and Artificer's Eye which will buff Arcana.

And if you want to get really crazy, there's the Necromancer's Researcher's Insight which will buff Arcana.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: WM Buff Spells 07/07/2015 07:28 AM CDT
We also have Aqueous Shroud in the works, which will buff Discupline and Wisdom, and is in the Water book if you are planning prerequisites (they are not yet nailed down and the spell is subject to change as well).

- Starlear, Warrior Mage and Lieutenant of Ilithi's Crystal Vanguard -
Re: WM Buff Spells 07/07/2015 07:48 AM CDT
>> We also have Aqueous Shroud in the works, which will buff Discupline and Wisdom, and is in the Water book if you are planning prerequisites (they are not yet nailed down and the spell is subject to change as well).

I know it was just a typo, but I just got the mental image of an incredibly focused porcupine.

I

"I don't know if this is the right folder because the forums are a quagmire of hate and sadness." - Thayet
Re: WM Buff Spells 07/07/2015 09:40 AM CDT
Discupine resents your observation.

- Starlear, Warrior Mage and Lieutenant of Ilithi's Crystal Vanguard -
Re: WM Buff Spells 07/07/2015 10:01 AM CDT
Symbiosiseseseses can buff you too.