thanks 08/10/2007 12:56 PM CDT
for making lightning ball deal more damage with less mana. Seems to be working fine in Raiders.
Sincere thanks 02/12/2010 12:17 AM CST
Just started playing again after about a 6 year hiatus. LOTS of changes! I would like to thank everyone who's answered questions and steered me in the right direction to get going again. Haven't met a single person who hasn't been helpful and polite. Closest was an empath who wanted to charge me (lvl 10 warmie) a gold to heal some bumps and bruises. It has been a very nice re-integration into the game and everyone here is as great as I remembered. Again thank you very much and looking forward to meeting more people as I get more familiar with my surroundings (again!).

Nightthunder
Re: Sincere thanks 02/12/2010 04:15 PM CST
hehe Some empaths do that now,some dont,dont get taken aback by it,thats the way it now.You order a beer then Tip the bartender dont you?Same concept. oh and Welcome back!
Re: Sincere thanks 02/13/2010 12:17 AM CST
Now that you're back, you should gweth "I love blackfire" a few times to see what happens. I promise you you will receive a fabulous prize.

Note: Do not actually do this.
Re: Sincere thanks 03/10/2010 09:21 AM CST
>> Now that you're back, you should gweth "I love blackfire" a few times to see what happens. I promise you you will receive a fabulous prize.

>> Note: Do not actually do this.

No no, listen to Meanne, do this now that Elriic is playing again. (Note- Wear your flame retardant underwear)

(Thread Necromancy for the win)