The other AoE spell 09/20/2009 09:35 PM CDT
Not exactly a crit, but the aftermath from a single non-capped FR using pathway accuracy... which I'm not sure really makes a difference:

[Northwall Trail, Grassland]
The rhythmic chirping of crickets hums from the tall wind-swept grasses pressing inward on the narrow trail. Moths hover close, flying in looping patterns toward any glint of light. You also see a preserved zombified Prydaen, a preserved zombified Prydaen, a preserved zombified Prydaen, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen, a preserved zombified Prydaen, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Rakash, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Rakash, a preserved zombified Rakash which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a leathery grey ghoul which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Prydaen which appears dead, a preserved zombified Rakash which appears dead, a preserved zombified Rakash which appears dead, a pyroclastic ash cloud, a Wayerd pyramid, a Wayerd pyramid and some junk.
Obvious paths: east, west.
Re: The other AoE spell 09/20/2009 09:55 PM CDT
I hate war mages so much. :(

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: The other AoE spell 09/20/2009 09:56 PM CDT
people yell at me when I use my AoE on the undead :(

Rev. Reene

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
Re: The other AoE spell 09/20/2009 11:44 PM CDT
>> people yell at me when I use my AoE on the undead :(

That's cause you kill your friends as well as enemies. Since I don't know on which side I fall, I will attest that it hurts!
Re: The other AoE spell 09/21/2009 02:44 AM CDT
Caelumia doesn't have friends. She only has enemies who don't know it yet.

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: The other AoE spell 09/21/2009 09:55 AM CDT
we used to be able to do that with CL :D

Re: The other AoE spell 09/21/2009 02:19 PM CDT
on the plus side, i've discovered casting CL Area hits priests that jump off the shalswars that die during the cast.
yay magic...
once rain gets goin it's does some fun stuff, good for backtraining boxes on undead 'invaders'. Also I've noticed Ball lightning seems to be tearing it up- one shotting priests and shalswars, but maybe that's from all the circle chasing..
Does accuracy work on ball and fr? usually i just keep damage up while hunting.