Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 06:55 PM CDT
I just died a little bit inside.
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 07:36 PM CDT
i woulda paid good plats for that!

::grumble::

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 07:39 PM CDT
Holding an unidentified object in your hands and saying a Warmage should never get their hands on it? I was hoping the punchline would be a tingle, grab and flee.
So much for epic chaos...
(Not that I could tingle, would grab it or should use it.)

A Dream: When Flashpointed, the scroll acts like Flashpointed Napatha but for the whole room.
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 07:46 PM CDT
Well the water cabalist certainly wasn't going to try that.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 07:46 PM CDT
Tingle wouldn't have let them grab it unless they'd also incapacitated or moved me.

Plus I don't think any of the WMs there had the mentals to pull it off.

Rev. Reene

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 07:50 PM CDT
Fairly sure the requirement to try that isn't so much mental as a lower part of the body.

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 08:12 PM CDT
... hate.
I would have cheerfully killed you all and ran off with it. I knew i should have started going to those things.

Eladrin
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 08:55 PM CDT
::weep::
Re: Why YOU Should 10/11/2009 09:41 PM CDT
>>I knew i should have started going to those things.

Perhaps this is a covert requirement effort?
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 02:08 PM CDT
Yes i really do wish i was there. I want to punch each of you in the face, really hard. I would have probably massacred the entire audience in there to get my hands on it, and I think it would have made better roleplay then just freaking out and destroying it!
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 03:27 PM CDT
>Yes i really do wish i was there. I want to punch each of you in the face, really hard. I would have probably massacred the entire audience in there to get my hands on it, and I think it would have made better roleplay then just freaking out and destroying it!

Part of me hoped you just never heard about it...

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 05:16 PM CDT
I'd have taken it too if I was there.

Vinjince Rexem'lor
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 06:14 PM CDT
I don't think destroying or not destroying it makes for "better" roleplay. Both are equally fine and good RP.

Rev. Reene

(12:04:33 AM) Reene: Oh c'mon
(12:04:41 AM) Reene: Caelumia Y'laeth, Diplomat of Zoluren.
(12:04:58 AM) Ventuul: Caelumia yells, "ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS"
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 07:07 PM CDT
I think Ventuul and the other parties involved would have welcomed a WM killfest and subsequent witch hunt with pitchforks and what have you.

But I guess he couldn't just advertise that he was going to do that.

lol @ the DRSales posts lately too that have been requesting incinerate scrolls. He really did destroy it.

-- Player of Szrael --

Professional Healers Association Fee Calcs: http://empathunion.com (G3 script and web calc links in the sidebar.)

PHA Crossing Healing spot: east, north, go backdoor from Empath guild. (Try gwething if no one is there!)
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 07:16 PM CDT
>> He really did destroy it.

I can confirm this. We talked about what he would do with it (OOCly) when he first found it and we both generally agreed that he either had to destroy it or find an IC way to sell it. Recent RP made the decision for him and he went with destroying it.

I have a lot of respect for someone willing to do that and not just pass it off to an alt to sell on DRsales like a lot of people whose characters go "boo sorcery" do.

Rev. Reene

(12:04:33 AM) Reene: Oh c'mon
(12:04:41 AM) Reene: Caelumia Y'laeth, Diplomat of Zoluren.
(12:04:58 AM) Ventuul: Caelumia yells, "ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS"
Re: Why YOU Should 10/12/2009 10:15 PM CDT
Good post makes me tear a little..

Re: Why YOU Should 10/14/2009 01:40 PM CDT
Awesomesauce roleplaying, even if it made me die a little inside