LOL 08/07/2008 12:22 PM CDT
I think warmages suck.

::stirs the pot::

Also, I'm suprised...no...APPALLED, that in all that text I just read nobody asked Thetos, "Hows it Hingin?"

I'm the guy that ate the rotten meat.
Re: LOL 08/17/2008 12:27 AM CDT
Apparently no one told you that the WM conflict folders were made into a safe spot because like their guild in Crossing, they cant handle conflict. I am rather surprised Gauthus hasnt outlawed origami for fear of paper cuts.

"Where there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime, we vigorously prosecute, but not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime." - Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 08:55 AM CDT
Is that really why it was turned into a safe room?
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 10:49 AM CDT
No safe room is a match for FOI. The outside of the WM guild turning safe always makes me laugh tho. Probably a main reason why i haven't been back in near 2+ years.
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 10:50 AM CDT
>> No safe room is a match for FOI.

Good money says this is considered mechanics abuse if someone reports it. Nevermind that hiding in a safe room when you're being belligerent is mechanics abuse as well.

Rev. Reene

The black panther growls, "Are you blind Tachid? Kill Caelumia."
>
Tachid says, "SHE HAS BLUE FIRE"
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 11:35 AM CDT
Speaking of annoying companions can we please kill fams? Pretty please? And speaking of killing companions, if someone kills my necros risen does my spouse get consent? How exactly do I get a spouse in the first place as a necro? If I'm bonded before I join will my bond remain valid? If I kill someone's fam if they could be changed does their spouse get consent?

Oh look, a shiny afk

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:30 PM CDT
>>Speaking of annoying companions can we please kill fams? Pretty please? And speaking of killing companions, if someone kills my necros risen does my spouse get consent? How exactly do I get a spouse in the first place as a necro? If I'm bonded before I join will my bond remain valid? If I kill someone's fam if they could be changed does their spouse get consent?

I hit 100th and i didn't get my dragon fam... You guys lied to me :(
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:40 PM CDT
>>I hit 100th and i didn't get my dragon fam... You guys lied to me :(

Oh, your dragon fam supports the aether book, it's a special quest to obtain. You didn't know this? See what you have to do is head out to M'uspari and gather 7 leeches from the sandpits.

Once you've collected your leeches (be careful, they can only be contained in vials of holy water) you have to go to the top of the tower in Throne City where you did your pathway quests and pull the red chain and turn the silver knob. At this point an Aetherial being will present itself to you, collect your leeches and direct you to collect 4 basilisk teeth.

Once you've collected your teeth you can head down to Shard and speak to the man at the fruit cart. He will tell you a long, painful story about the origin of the mythical dragons and to be quite honest it's a lot of blah blah blah. He'll give you a clue where to go to finalize your quest but since I'm feeling helpful I'll post it here for anybody that can view this before the mods pull it. In exchange for your basilisk teeth he's going to give you a small egg. MAKE SURE YOU'RE CAREFUL WITH THIS.

He's going to direct you to head to Aesry. Take a lantern and head into those shadowthingies that I'm too lazy to look up. Once you've gone to the southern most room from the center of that circular area if you search you'll find a flower. You take the egg and place it under the flower then cast aether lance at the flower. If you've followed the directions completely the egg will crack open and you'll have your dragon fam to support the aether spellbook. This also acts as a flying mount. =)

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:44 PM CDT
>I hit 100th and i didn't get my dragon fam... You guys lied to me :(

The quest takes place in a large unreleased portion of p5. It's coming soon.
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:45 PM CDT
This is truly a thread worthy of J'lo.

Rev. Reene

The black panther growls, "Are you blind Tachid? Kill Caelumia."
>
Tachid says, "SHE HAS BLUE FIRE"
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:51 PM CDT
>>Once you've gone to the southern most room from the center of that circular area if you search you'll find a flower. You take the egg and place it under the flower then cast aether lance at the flower.

Maybe this is a bug... but i got to this part i can search out the flower but i'm getting this messaging.

> cast flower

I could not find what you were referring to.

PLEASE HELP
Re: LOL 05/15/2009 12:56 PM CDT
Oh hrm, wm quests are always so syntaxy =(

~Arwinia

Re: LOL 05/18/2009 05:25 PM CDT
>>Maybe this is a bug... but i got to this part i can search out the flower but i'm getting this messaging.

You have to use this syntax:

>cast flower behind me

I only figured it out because of the WINK command.

>>wink gulph behind me
You look nervously over your shoulder.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: LOL 07/30/2009 03:38 PM CDT
HA! now i understand the fire breathing dragon familiar post in reference to brawing. And It only took a week of digging through old posts.
Re: LOL 08/03/2009 03:57 PM CDT
You suck, you just ruined 2 1/2 months of no posts in the warmie conflict folder. Now we have to start all over you again.

And you smell of cabbage.