Redeth 04/25/2008 12:54 PM CDT
Get it all out of your system.

Some IC things to poke fun at! GODKIN wanted some more.

-I'm on Smellycat.org giving a drunken tirade to someone I just wanted to blow steam off on but who decided to NOT be a friend and throw it on the internet. I think you can just search my name and find it. That or search Miir's account.

-I have sobriety issues, particularly my job gets in the way of my drinking.

-I'm incredibly short, female and I have a nose like a beak (jewish decent).

-I'm a small town cop! That should be enough by itself but here's some more fodder.

-I was a registered genuis in Michigan when I was 7...but I've since lost about 15-25 IQ points. I blame Army injections and alcohol. Good news is I stopped with the Army.

-Women annoy me, most of the men of my generation are yuppies and I don't like television.

-I'm have the most worthless major on the planet: Philosophy!

Have at!

You hear the ghostly voice of Redeth say, "That plan worked better in my head."
Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 12:58 PM CDT
-And I spelled genius wrong!

Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 02:23 PM CDT
I'd say that was actually a pretty good summary.
Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 04:44 PM CDT
Unbelievable.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 07:53 PM CDT
<< And I spelled genius wrong!

And "descent". Since we're keeping track.

-Sephos
Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 08:14 PM CDT
Another bullet in the proverbial clip of ammo! cheer

Re: Redeth 04/25/2008 11:31 PM CDT
Just shut up.

~Dulcinia

Not everyone comes here to hug and smooch and give pretend birth on the floor of the bank in Ratha.
-Galren Moonskin

Scouts do not allow men to kiss other men, for example, which in my mind is a huge limitation. ~Mvorn
Re: Redeth 04/26/2008 04:41 PM CDT
Situational gender with Napoleon complex? - check.
Cop? - check.
Philosophically inclined? - check.
Sobriety challenged? - check.
Carry a gun? - check.

Well, you have all the qualities of a sensational news healine... so I guess I'll be reading about you on Fark.com soon.

Ps. Your chances increase tenfold if you move to Florida.

Speak 'What' again! Thou cur, cry 'What' again!
I dare thee utter 'What' again but once!
I dare thee twice and spit upon thy name!
Now, paint for me a portraiture in words,
If thou hast any in thy head but 'What',
Of Marsellus Wallace!
Re: Redeth 04/26/2008 11:04 PM CDT
>>Situational gender with Napoleon complex? - check.

I didn't think of the Napoleon complex, good save! Try being taken seriously in podunk America when you're short and female, not a troll and supposed to be an authority figure.

>>Carry a gun? - check.

ALWAYS! But not once have I ever touched a gun or a set of keys after a single drink. So who am I harming?

Eat your peas! Be sociably acceptable. Would you like me to be the spitting image of a good citizen? Perhaps we should all shave our heads and march around? Grow a brain...or at least fill that lump you have (the one three feet above your rear) with something other than what they taught you in elementary school. "Oh! But we should legalize marijuana"...Conformists like you are a dime a dozen. Feel free to tell me whats best for me though. I'd be MORE than happy to tell you what's best for you but advocating pickup surfing will probably get me in trouble.

>>Well, you have all the qualities of a sensational news healine... so I guess I'll be reading about you on Fark.com soon.

Part of the reason I game online is to deal with some baggage I have. I have a problem with interacting with people on a personal level. I can paste on a fake smile or a stern look with the best of them for my job but I have trust problems. I make friends easy enough, I just don't keep them. They seem high maintenance and unpredictable. This environment allows for companionship WITHOUT trust/investment. If I didn't get that out, just a TINY bit even, my perspective would start to get a little funky (Feel free to explain how it already is.)

I shouldn't feel the need to explain myself to people I've never met before. I don't even explain myself to my family...but I think it's theraputic, if cowardly online. Feel free to hate on it. I'd never begrudge someone their dark pleasures. Just don't expect me to roll over for it either.

If I DO show up on a headline I should be easy to spot, I have a pretty uncommon name. Look for Serena...it's not like a Brittany or a Madison.

>>Ps. Your chances increase tenfold if you move to Florida.

I don't get it. I lived in Bonita Springs for a while but I was a secretary, not exactly a position of power unless you count payroll. Slow your roll for the idiot.

>>Just shut up.

Care to throw me a GOA? If not I think I'll keep saying whatever it is that pops into my tiny little head. (Not that I wouldn't mind a GOA, feel free!) I promise to abide by your rules as SOON as you pay my bills. Don't like it? There's the nifty ignore feature. I've burned more bridges for honesty than World War II, one more in digital land isn't going to make me squirt tears. That works both ways though! Feel free to rage...you sure as skippy wont be getting a GOA from me. I promise to ignore if you start to erk me.

If you want a little perspective, read the "Problem" thread for how this got started...or just post. Ignorance is a giggle too.

We'll be returning to our regularly scheduled HARMLESS FRIGGIN' QUESTIONS! followed by FLAME ON REPLIES! early next week. People who freak out on other people for standing up for themselves should have their rear's removed. Cause, in the end, what exactly are you advocating?

I'm just so gut wrenchingly sorry you don't like my way of doing it. /gag (EMO STUFF! Easy target!)

Trust me...There's far worse things to be than rabidly honest. Though lying keeps people around you longer (indefinately if you can fool yourself too.) Take your pick. Principled or popular. /spit

Anything else? ANYONE AT ALL? I'll be accepting insults to character, hygene (spelling too!), gender, appearance, intelligence, occupation and mindstate both IG and RL for another day or so. Unless it gets REALLY juicy.

Re: Redeth 04/27/2008 03:38 PM CDT
In your earlier posts you condemn me for using my anonymity to be "rude" in a conflict folder, yet you use the same anonymity to vent your personal baggage.
Pot/Kettle = Black

I believe everyone should think for themselves instead of following the crowd. Thanks for proving the exception to the rule.

Of Marsellus Wallace!
Re: Redeth 04/27/2008 03:41 PM CDT
Ps. Everyone is "rabidly honest" when it comes to their version of the truth.

Of Marsellus Wallace!
Re: Redeth 04/27/2008 07:09 PM CDT
Redeth, this thread was awesome for a bit, but now its getting beat like Rodney King.

I dont think i would need to tell a person in law enforcment this, but keep some of your personal stuff personal, i.e., If I, a lab rat who tests cheese all day, states im hammered all the time, big whoop. You cant. This stuff is not 100% private here. It can comeback to bite you. Ive been in dr damn near 8 yrs, and i trust maybe 5-6 folks here tops.

Hope you dont take this wrong, and dont change your IC game face.

Robo

The internet? Is that thing still around?

-Homer Simpson
Re: Redeth 04/27/2008 08:16 PM CDT
Although the thread is boring, at least she's open to conflict. Hard to find that in the latest generations of War Mages IG or out.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Redeth 04/27/2008 09:05 PM CDT
You're my favorite character IG right now, but you're scaring me on the boards. plz stop.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Redeth 04/29/2008 06:33 PM CDT
/salute

I shouldn't be allowed to have a public forum with which to vent.

Re: Redeth 04/29/2008 08:53 PM CDT
>>I shouldn't be allowed to have a public forum with which to vent.

Redeth, I didnt say that, i just said you need to be more cautious.

Robo

Teens today face cyber bulling. On the brighter side, nerds can hand over their lunch money with paypal.
Re: Redeth 05/01/2008 12:08 AM CDT
>I shouldn't be allowed to have a public forum with which to vent.

Dear Diary,

Today I fed some trolls and they followed me home. The lesson I learned...

Of Marsellus Wallace!
Re: Redeth 05/01/2008 03:49 PM CDT
I hear she smells too.

Re: Redeth 05/02/2008 09:26 AM CDT
>Redeth, I didnt say that, i just said you need to be more cautious.

I second that leave ALL your personal info ... personal. Many a time I have seen folk who got personal dibs on someone in game splatter it all over public DR forums or MAKE UP stuff about them to add to the tidbits they know just to cause them grief because they do not get along IG.

I have also been playing on and off 8 years and some of the stuff I have seen and read was downright unplesant.
Re: Redeth 05/03/2008 07:45 PM CDT
Sweet Meraud...they need an interlock device for the forum login.

Re: Redeth 05/03/2008 08:58 PM CDT
You try to hard. Try less.

-Maje

Ternith says, "If you don't mind Majebrad I'm trying to ask questions in a barbarian meeting."

Ternith says, "I'm sure there's a war mage meeting that'll come in somewhere you can chit chat in."