Aucria 06/06/2007 02:46 PM CDT
How can you be one of the most powerful characters in the realms and still be such a macro reporter?

Next time I see you, expect and arrow to the face.

Thanks.

Da Madd Webba

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sportin' with puppies?

You might as well pay attention since your behind can't afford free speech

I'm like a pee stained mattress, don't sleep on me!
Re: Aucria 06/06/2007 02:58 PM CDT
I will kill her again if she gives me even the slightest hint of consent. Unfortunately as she does report anyone who interupts her happy AKF scripting I have to wait untill that time to attack her directly. But be warned Mrs. Tearchild, I'll be back to America in 25 days with an internet connection stable enough to hunt and looking for blood.

In the mean time I am more than happy to use all of my resources to help anyone ruin her hunting as she has ruined it for so many others. Everyone interested in joining me in this effort need but ask.

-Tropicalo
Re: Aucria 06/06/2007 03:08 PM CDT
>>I'll be back to America in 25 days with an internet connection stable enough to hunt and looking for blood.

I'll have the popcorn, alcohol and zombie movies ready sir. We'll plan for the apocolypse while working towards the destruction of all things evil.

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Aucria 06/06/2007 05:35 PM CDT
You sound like a real loser Aurica.

-Galren Moonskin

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.