Rayje 11/01/2006 09:21 AM CST
There is no conflict here, but I will move the post to appease the rest of you. I was simply replying to rayje's bumper statement about the instance I choose to play. As if my or anyone elses crediblity is in question due to rayje's ablity to use his vast intelect to divine such facts.

Perhaps if I trolled the message boards more instead of just playing the game for what it is, Id enjoy this game less. Maybe then perhaps then Id understand what rayje gets out of his constant negativity.

~Eaglestalons
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 11:06 AM CST
Whoa, let me don my anti-vitriol gear before you break out anything else.

I am --- Navak
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 12:38 PM CST
Leave to another troll respond to defend his own. You guys have to stick together afterall, or you may realize just how stupid you make yourself look.
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 01:10 PM CST
My comment wasnt directed entirely at you, Eagleclaws, it's jut that the war mage folder has had a nice almost 4 month run of fairly positive and helpful posts, and it's my own vain hope of keeping it that way a little longer to keep fights here.
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 01:16 PM CST
>>Leave to another troll respond to defend his own.

There appears to be some confusion. I don't care what you have to say about Rayje, but at least throw in some verbal jabs.

e.g.

How is that pike combo coming along? Forged pikes are looking good!

I am --- Navak
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 03:58 PM CST
>>Leave to another troll respond to defend his own. You guys have to stick together afterall, or you may realize just how stupid you make yourself look. Eagleclaws

Hi pot. :) Though actually I'm insulting the others since they have more mental abilities than you.

"Tea leaves thwart those who court catastrophe,
designing futures where nothing will occur."
-Sylvia Plath

Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 04:36 PM CST
>> Hi pot.

Shouldn't that be: Hey Kettle, your black!

Strangeguard
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 04:46 PM CST
Yeah probably, I'm not the best multi-tasker while typing, just couldn't resist making a comment about his post. I think the intent is clear though. lol

-Sylvia Plath

Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 06:00 PM CST
>>Shouldn't that be: Hey Kettle, your black!

BURN!

What happens in Qi, stays in Qi.
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 07:43 PM CST
>>Shouldn't that be: Hey Kettle, your black!

No it shouldn't, actually.
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 07:56 PM CST
This thread sucks. The conflict was more entertaining when it was in the wrong thread.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Rayje 11/01/2006 08:52 PM CST
>>No it shouldn't, actually.

Why not? The expression is the pot calling the kettle black.

Strangeguard
Re: Rayje 11/02/2006 05:07 AM CST
>Hi pot. :) Though actually I'm insulting the others since they have more mental abilities than you.

Just admit it Jim, we know you're a closet drug abuser.
Re: Rayje 11/02/2006 01:40 PM CST
>>Why not? The expression is the pot calling the kettle black.

The one being a hypocrite would be the pot, not the kettle.

By saying hello to pot, and directing it at Eaglefingers, it was insinuating he was hypocritical.

I am --- Navak
Re: Rayje 11/02/2006 02:17 PM CST
>>Why not? The expression is the pot calling the kettle black.

>>The one being a hypocrite would be the pot, not the kettle.

>>By saying hello to pot, and directing it at Eaglefingers, it was insinuating he was hypocritical.

OK but there are clearer ways to get that across.

Strangeguard
Re: Rayje 11/02/2006 02:38 PM CST
rayje is a dink

:oP Ragran
Re: Rayje 11/02/2006 03:50 PM CST
This is a really stupid conflict, and the spelling errors are atrocious.

~Dulcinia

Kadru exclaims, "Nimmi has crazy eyes!"

Erymion says, "eh, just bored, or lonely, maybe both, might be that I'm sitting on a rock"
Re: Rayje 11/03/2006 06:57 AM CST
i sew spelt dink rite.

an the thred pnzeses

cept that its stoopid

Re: Rayje 11/03/2006 01:38 PM CST
Cool. I always wondered what a verbal seizure looked like. Thanks for the demonstration, Ragran.

- Simon

RU DOMINATION: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex
Re: Rayje 11/03/2006 04:31 PM CST
>>Just admit it Jim, we know you're a closet drug abuser.

LOL! Got me there but that was the 70's before the Reagan's came along to say "just say no!" Then I joined the military and proceeded to land on my head alot. ;p

Jim

-Sylvia Plath

Re: Rayje 11/03/2006 04:33 PM CST
>>This is a really stupid conflict, and the spelling errors are atrocious.

>>~Dulcinia

English is a crazy language, I like to call it the borg of languages as it absorbs everything and makes use of it. Add to that the longer you've been out of school the more you tend to forget the rules that really weren't taught after grade school. Then you can add in those of us who do the dyslexic dance or get confused with english and german spelling rules and well ..ok I just give up! I'm happy if you can understand me! :)

Jim

-Sylvia Plath

Re: Rayje 11/03/2006 06:52 PM CST
>Jim

Stop talking (posting) now.

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.
Re: Rayje 11/08/2006 09:04 PM CST
>~Eaglestalons

Would it kill you to use quotes on whatever I said that bunched up your panties?

Ps. Never question someone's interekt if you cant spell it rite. DEE DEE DEE

No one knows what it's like
To be the board troll
To be the bored gnoll
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be moderated
And make board monkeys cry
Re: Rayje 11/08/2006 10:16 PM CST
For some troll, you sure keep up on threads there boss... keep up the good work.

~Eaglestalons
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 01:36 PM CST
>For some troll, you sure keep up on threads there boss... keep up the good work.

So now I should apologize for being un-troll like? Just remember that when all the little boys throw rocks at you in the school yard that you are still daddy's favorite little girl and he loves you no matter how butt-ugly you are. Now put on your best dress and your happy face, and wash away those board troll blues.

To be the board troll
To be the bored gnoll
Behind blue eyes
To be hated
To be moderated
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 04:33 PM CST
>So now I should apologize for being un-troll like? Just remember that when all the little boys throw rocks at you in the school yard that you are still daddy's favorite little girl and he loves you no matter how butt-ugly you are. Now put on your best dress and your happy face, and wash away those board troll blues.

Haha, put alot of thought into that one eh? You sure told me.

Bet you are making yourself feel better with every post.
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 04:52 PM CST
>>So now I should apologize for being un-troll like? Just remember that when all the little boys throw rocks at you in the school yard that you are still daddy's favorite little girl and he loves you no matter how butt-ugly you are. Now put on your best dress and your happy face, and wash away those board troll blues. Rayje

LOL! You uhm forgot to advise him to put on some perfume as well to hide that sour scent.
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 05:15 PM CST
<<Bet you are making yourself feel better with every post.

He sure is making me feel better at least. Rayje for forum monkey president!

- Player of Foresee
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 05:28 PM CST
A decent percent of the reason I read the DR bbs is for the chuckle factor of Huldahs-Pal and Rayje. Both amuse the hell out of me.

Jim
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 06:29 PM CST
>Haha, put alot of thought into that one eh? You sure told me.

Nope, not a lot of thought, yet curiously dead accurate.

To be the board troll
To be the bored gnoll
Behind blue eyes
To be hated
To be moderated
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 06:49 PM CST
Hahahahahaaha,

Thanks for coming back, Rayje. The thread was pathetic.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 07:37 PM CST
<<The thread was pathetic>>

Heh, still pathetic. Just much more entertaining.

:)

Rigek

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 09:44 PM CST
Nice try rayje, but this whole thread does nothing but prove to me how much of a joke you are.

What exactly are you trying to prove, and in an online message board? Well let me be the fist one to tell you, you sure are doing one great job.

I keep forgetting how useless these boards are, unless you are looking to make fun of someone to make yourself feel better. So i believe i shall respectfully bow out of this stupid thread. I only become more stupid reading your posts. Apparently I'm already dumb enough, hah.
Re: Rayje 11/09/2006 10:06 PM CST
Yeah well, I'll always be better in Plat than you are in GS.

I am --- Navak
Re: Rayje 11/10/2006 08:20 AM CST
I think i was buds with Eaglestalons, but it's been so long im not sure. If yer who i think you are: yo. Rayje is a meathead. But i think he might be my kind of meathead.

For the record, this thread isn't entertaining at all. At best it's a conflicts thread that's ugly and fat in the ankles. I guess its better than reading about bardic training rituals.

Re: Rayje 11/10/2006 01:52 PM CST
>I keep forgetting how useless these boards are, unless you are looking to make fun of someone to make yourself feel better. So i believe i shall respectfully bow out of this stupid thread. I only become more stupid reading your posts. Apparently I'm already dumb enough, hah.

Vini Vidi Wipi... I came, I saw, He cried.

To be the board troll
To be the bored gnoll
Behind blue eyes
To be hated
To be moderated
Re: Rayje 11/10/2006 03:26 PM CST
nicely done Rayge.. nicely done.

Re: Rayje 11/10/2006 05:04 PM CST
Folks,

This is a conflicts folder, but not one to attack the player of characters in Dragonrealms. Please do not hold that sort of discussion on these forums.

Thanks,

Wixs

With any questions or comments, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).