ATTENTION: New Rules. 05/04/2006 07:25 PM CDT
With Gauthos clamoring for peace outside his ivory tower, it is with great satisfaction that give to you Gauthus' new rules!

1)"Warrior" Mages will now be called Candy Mages and when tickled, must provide the tickler with either candy or
cookies.
2) Candy Mages will now be required to learn three ranks per circle the new "Fairy Wand" skill. This new skill will
allow Candy Mages to make party favors and silly hats for parties and weddings.
3) Any Candy Mage's weapon weighing more than four stones will need to be wrapped in ultra-pink safety foam and
should only be used in invasions to help get wounded combatants to safety, much like rodeo clowns.
4) During Invasions, Candy Mages should try to peacefully protest in front of the invaders to dissuade them from
attacking.
5) Most targetted spells will be given to Empaths, Elanthia's true warriors. The rest will be given to the Clerics
to contend with the true chaos in their own guild.
6) As a new rule, all Candy Mages are required to wear clothing with pastel colors. Dark colored clothing is strictly
prohibited. All females must wear skirts or dresses that can be no higher than 4" above the ankle. It is
preferred that males wear pants, but may still wear a dress or skirt. The frillier the better. (males only)
7) Candy Mages can no longer use aggressive emotes <dance angry> and can only use the emotes <sulk> and <pout> to show
contempt.
8) Candy Mages found with gerbil launchers will be fined upwards of 3k platinum kronars for each gerbil and the
Launcher itself will be confiscated and melted down and sold to real warriors to forge weapons.

For once, I see nothing but improvements for a one time, "front line" "semi-warrioresque" guild. Who said the "gods" dont listen?

Remember, its not what you know, its who you know...

and you dont know Jack.
Re: ATTENTION: New Rules. 05/04/2006 10:44 PM CDT
Heh... I figured I'd see a reposting of that. So I will take this opportunity to mock the barb guild once again. The weedle barbs that got stealing turned off in their guild cuz their afwaid some big bad teef will take all their coin.

:(

-Wighten
Re: ATTENTION: New Rules. 05/05/2006 12:33 AM CDT
>Heh... I figured I'd see a reposting of that. So I will take this opportunity to mock the barb guild once again. The weedle barbs that got stealing turned off in their guild cuz their afwaid some big bad teef will take all their coin.

Hey now, thats Agonar's call since he is standing in the same room..Uhh I mean its only temporary until proper mechanics are put in place. At least he doesnt try to regulate the street outside. Now that I think about it, maybe the Candy Mage tower is outside the Crossing walls in an attempt to put ol' Gauthus out to pasture.

PS At least Barbarians dont secrete themselves in stinky sewers because they are afraid of everyone.

>tap rin
You tap a flowery silver ring etched with the Candy Mage guild crest.

>l rin
The simple ring is adorned with tiny, whimsical fae encircling the guild motto, "Be my friend?"
Re: ATTENTION: New Rules. 05/05/2006 10:09 AM CDT
>>PS At least Barbarians dont secrete themselves in stinky sewers because they are afraid of everyone.<<

Actually, that's just our form of hazing we make all the kiddies go through.

-Wighten