Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 01:58 AM CDT
I was sitting around thinking how cool it would be to make colored snowballs using pattern hues. All I have to say is...

>prep cantrip w g
You are now prepared to cast the Water Globe cantrip.
>gesture
You gesture, and an icy rainbow-striped snowball forms in your hand.

...awesome.
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 02:03 AM CDT
>I was sitting around thinking how cool it would be to make colored snowballs using pattern hues.

Err... Can't you?

-Durnil
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 02:13 AM CDT
Yes, you can. I was commenting on the fact that it is 1) possible and 2) very cool.
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 02:27 AM CDT
.... Try using it before asking. We've been throwing/shooting yellow snowballs at people for sometime now.
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 09:40 AM CDT
>.... Try using it before asking. We've been throwing/shooting yellow snowballs at people for sometime now.

Try reading what he wrote and reading the response above yours before making a snarky reply. He clearly said he knew it was in game already, he was just saying how cool it was.

-Kalyn
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 05:24 PM CDT
I'm sorry if I offened you by that, but if you read his first comment is is not clear whatsoever. In the English languange when you say "how cool would it be" implies that you can not and wish there was. sturm2 also read this and thought that koji did not know you can do pattern hues with water globe. Now if you're commenting on the delay time between me responding to his first post and not seeing the second post is an entirely different issue.
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 05:39 PM CDT
I was sitting around thinking how cool it would be to make colored snowballs using pattern hues. All I have to say is...

>prep cantrip w g
You are now prepared to cast the Water Globe cantrip.
>gesture
You gesture, and an icy rainbow-striped snowball forms in your hand.

...awesome.

This reads as past perfect tense, perfectly within the english language gramarical rules. You just misread it. =?D

"My hands caress to take your shame; The taint will fade as will your pain."
~Helena

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

~ A.E.
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 05:57 PM CDT
Yeah, reading back, it does make sense that way. However, I figured that he was just really good at making up appropriate messaging :)

-Durnil
Re: Colored snowballs 07/13/2006 06:05 PM CDT
I'll be the first to admit my original post was a bit vague :). I just find it cool when you thing of a great idea and find that it has already been implemented.

Good job War Mage team!