Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: New Titles? 02/13/2009 05:48 PM CST
For barefoot pilgrim, check your ledger and see if you have traded in commodities at all. From what barefoot pilgrim means in real life, be my guess.

For GM Obseden, when these new titles came out we were told that the list of titles and requirements would be put up on DR's webpage. Is this no longer true? Have titles become PAFO?
Re: New Titles? 02/14/2009 06:00 AM CST
I'm not sure if the title requirements will be released as I'm only in charge of the technical aspects.

For titles, it falls to whoever the GM in charge of that section. Guild titles go to the advocate, other title defer to whoever suggested them (so Prydaen go to Oolan), all other titles are up to Bubba.

Ultimately, though, it all defaults to Bubba :)

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: New Titles? 02/14/2009 02:55 PM CST
>For barefoot pilgrim, check your ledger and see if you have traded in commodities at all. From what barefoot pilgrim means in real life, be my guess.

When I started playing again my ledger had me listed as an about 10 plat loss in commodities. No titles went away / were given when I went to the positive side. Also, Tirsten has Barefoot Pilgrim available and has a couple thousand plat in profits from commodities.

On another note, I withdrew all my money from my Crossing account to see if another title like Moneybags opened up at a higher amount. Instead, Price Gouger went away. I think it comes back at 500 plat in the bank, but I can't get an exact number because I forget how much I have in my Hibarnhvidar account. No other title works like that at anything under 4908 plat, or at least that I meet the other requirements for. Somebody with a bank book care to find the exact number?

-Azhag
Re: New Titles? 02/15/2009 03:17 AM CST
Well, I'm clueless, sort of on the right track but sort of very not...

Sort on the right track with Armor, but sort of very not...so is it possible to loose a title by gaining X amount of ranks in a skill or skills? So if I have too much armor, then I'll never get this title, but too little I will have it. I never knew a title could work by denying it from knowing too much, is that possible then?

Or we are on the right track yet looking at the wrong skill set? Ugh, there are just too many variables too look at after the fact. If I was inclined to roll up a 1st circle trader and track all titles and variables as he progressed, it would be easier to figure out...

If only a Guild had a title representative you could ask about requirements from, the same way we ask about circle reqs from our Guild Leader...how about that? They could still be general in their language yet enough to lead us in the right direction, still allowing players to figure these things out. As it is, we start from 0 and have a thousand combinations to fiddle with, making the task overwhelming to cipher through.

Gidske
Re: New Titles? 02/15/2009 11:09 AM CST
>>is it possible to loose a title by gaining X amount of ranks in a skill or skills?

There are more than a few titles that require X or less ranks in a skill, so X+1 ranks will make it go away.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page