Justice? 06/01/2006 05:11 PM CDT
>>You feel a faint tugging at your belt, and look down to find Carnul pulling his hand out of your purse with some coins.
>>You feel a faint tugging at your belt, and look down to find Carnul pulling his hand out of your purse with some coins.
Carnul just came out of hiding.

Those occured twice in succession, I immediately head south to the Guardhouse/

>accuse Carnul
You catch the attention of a guard who nods and listens to your story. The guard says, "Sorry to say this, but the information is inconclusive. I wish I could help you, Aytchross, but I'm afraid I can't."

The guard dismisses you with a nod of the head, then goes back to work.
>accuse Carnul
You cannot accuse anyone because you have not witnessed someone STEALing coins from you inside a city that has laws against stealing, or you have waited too long and the thief is no longer accusable.

What more does it take?

What happens in Dirge, stays in Dirge.

Re: Justice? 06/01/2006 05:45 PM CDT
>>What more does it take?<<

He didn't believe you. Get more believable first.

-Wighten
Re: Justice? 06/02/2006 08:57 AM CDT
If this was on a trade route don't bother with the guards, go accuse at your guild. Call me massachistic, but I like the idea of losing both hands rather than a fine.
Re: Justice? 06/14/2006 04:37 AM CDT
>accuse Carnul
You catch the attention of a guard who nods and listens to your story. The guard says, "Sorry to say this, but the information is inconclusive. I wish I could help you, Aytchross, but I'm afraid I can't."

Basically what Wighten said, but you failed the charisma contest right there.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html
Re: Justice? 06/15/2006 10:29 PM CDT
Cool. Thanks for your replies. I never knew the system took Charisma into account. I can live with that.

What happens in Dirge, stays in Dirge.

Re: Justice? 06/16/2006 03:40 AM CDT
Not a prob.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html