Thieves and Roleplaying.. 05/30/2006 06:01 PM CDT
Okay, here are my two kronars...

Being stolen from is a part of life, especially as a Trader with who knows how much coin on your person at any given. Like me, ive left the market tent with upwards of 700 plat on me, and I run like a mad woman to the bank. I expect to be stolen from, and infact at times I enjoy it.. I mean heck, im already rich, and if someone can snatch a few plats from me, hey go for it...

Ragran is fun, because he atleast role-plays while doing it. I love to RP, and its great to play the =rich merchant with an evil broken nosed bandit with a knife in my back saying gimme yer money!

What I have a problem with, are people like one Celesai...

They point you out of hiding, then steal repeatedly even tho they keep getting caught. Over and Over again, they keep going at it, wanting every single cent. Such baltent stealing, just because I can with a screw you attitude is just annoying. Back in the day, other thieves would shoot a thief for acting as such and so blatent, or that thief would get their arse handed to em by a posse... Ahh the days before consent... Anyways, thats just my rants...

If your going to steal, go for it, but make it interesting.
Dont be another stick in the mud just out to take everything you can because you paid a crap load of real money for a character with good stealing skills.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~
All yer elves and kronars id belonging to me
-Cossetta
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~
Re: Thieves and Roleplaying.. 05/30/2006 08:07 PM CDT
>Celesai..

Celesi Alcadio.
Re: Thieves and Roleplaying.. 05/31/2006 02:32 PM CDT
>Celesi Alcadio.

Yeah thats the one.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~
All yer elves and kronars id belonging to me