Whispering 01/12/2006 03:31 PM CST
Well.. perhaps it has to do with my perception and his hiding skill (or that he is invisioed) but I cannot whisper back to him.
Re: Whispering 01/12/2006 03:39 PM CST
I doubt that too. Ahmir has close to 180 hiding and was in a Ranger-friendly area, while XXXXXXX has less than 10 perception.

Might be due to inviso. I'd test it out using Blend, but I don't have any FEs on this computer and I can't log on to two accounts using the vanilla Java interface. And eScape hasn't worked for me in a very long time. Guess I'll test it later.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix

PS: Oh my god they're called IMs. They're not pigeons. Nor are they pidgeons or pidgions or pidgins.
Re: Whispering 01/12/2006 03:47 PM CST
sI>whisper prysea hi
You fade into view for all to see.
You whisper to Prysea.

Can't whisper in blend, because, you know, that'd be too overpowering.

(This Is Not) Mrrar

Out of Context Theatre
"All we know is [...] the Hubs were a sick cross between Marxism and Catholocism." -- Meerc
Re: Whispering 01/12/2006 03:48 PM CST
Prysea gestures.
The air around Prysea begins to shimmer.
s>
Prysea shimmers out of sight.
s>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
s>whisper prysea hi
I could not find what you were referring to.
s>
Prysea whispers, "Hi!"
s>whisper prysea hi
I could not find what you were referring to.
s>
The air shimmers for a moment as Prysea's spell ends and she becomes visible once more.
s>

But for RF.

(This Is Not) Mrrar

Out of Context Theatre
"All we know is [...] the Hubs were a sick cross between Marxism and Catholocism." -- Meerc
Re: Whispering 01/12/2006 08:56 PM CST
So apparently no, you can't reply-whisper to somebody who is invisible, though you can do it for hiding.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix

PS: Oh my god they're called IMs. They're not pigeons. Nor are they pidgeons or pidgions or pidgins.