Ragran 12/22/2005 04:39 AM CST
Nah, Ragran is okay, OG. IG my char ofcourse dislikes him. Who wouldn't if the same guy robbed you over and over again.

But yeah, he brings some colour into the game, which is good, but it doesn't mean that I won't send the thugs after him if I catch him again after repeated attempts.
Re: Ragran 12/22/2005 09:56 AM CST
<<Ragran sucks!>>

Wow...i must be doin' sump'n right.

:oP Ragran
Re: Ragran Sucks! 01/08/2006 09:21 PM CST
>>And I sincerely doubt he's AFK when he's robbing you, considering he uses macros, not scripts. Maybe he's doing that Homer Simpson trick with the water-drinking bird.

No, I'M AFK when he is stealing from me. You got it backwards. No worrys though.

Gidske
Ragran 01/12/2006 11:59 AM CST
IMHO the most annoying thing with Ragran is that he keeps whispering me stuff, to which I cannot answer as I cannot whisper back because he is in hiding and I don't have enough perc to search him out, and saying it out in the open would usually be very OOC. :(

Otherwise he's very cool from an OOC viewpoint. ;)
Re: Ragran 01/12/2006 12:17 PM CST
Uh, I'm pretty sure you can whisper back even when they're in hiding, if they've whispered you first. I will test.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix

PS: Oh my god they're called IMs. They're not pigeons. Nor are they pidgeons or pidgions or pidgins.
Re: Ragran 01/12/2006 12:23 PM CST
From Ahmir's point of view:

[The Crossing, Riverpine Circle]
A platoon of tall cedars encircles and shelters a flat clearing of packed dark earth, their branches casting spindly shadows across the oft-trodden ground. A huge firepit dominates the center of the clearing, its soot-blacked red clay lining dug from the shore of the Segoltha. The tantalizing aroma of roasting meat lingers perpetually in the air.
Also here: XXXXXXX.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest.
>hi
>
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
>whisper XXXXXXX Hello.
You whisper to XXXXXXX.
>
XXXXXXX whispers, "Hi."
>

From XXXXXXX's point of view:

Expert Ranger Ahmir just arrived.
>
Ahmir whispers, "Hello."
>whisper ahmir Hi.
You whisper to Ahmir.
>glance ahmir
What were you referring to?

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix

PS: Oh my god they're called IMs. They're not pigeons. Nor are they pidgeons or pidgions or pidgins.
Re: Ragran 01/14/2006 12:31 PM CST
You take a sip of the absinthe. You see a glowing green Ragran that flies around your head sprinkling copper coins all over you!
Re: Ragran 01/15/2006 12:14 PM CST
I'm annoying because I whisper from hiding, then:

>unhide
>smile toothlessly (or something)
>hide

That cuts you off from being able to whisper. I can'y help myself!

Re: Ragran 01/16/2006 05:39 AM CST
Well, I'm annoying for a lot of reasons...needed to add that even a day later.

Re: Ragran 04/11/2006 05:10 PM CDT
Well, I recently posted in the General Folder for this guild a sure fire protection method for stealing. No one took up my offer, so stealing cannot be that big of a problem, can it.
Re: Ragran 04/12/2006 11:15 AM CDT
no

Re: Ragran 04/13/2006 11:13 PM CDT
If it's the post I'm thinking of, I remember reading it and thinking: SCAM!

(shrugs)

Player of Silvanne, Maiamo Heruaminen Khandrishen
Re: Ragran 04/19/2006 02:11 PM CDT
"If it's the post I'm thinking of, I remember reading it and thinking: SCAM!"

Nope, no scam, it is real and works. But no one took me up on it. <Shrug>
Re: Ragran 04/19/2006 02:13 PM CDT
>>Nope, no scam, it is real and works. But no one took me up on it. <Shrug>

Of course if I was trying to scam someone this would be exactly what I would say

Strangeguard Prayermaster
Re: Ragran 04/20/2006 09:06 AM CDT
That is why I made the price so low, a gold coin. You could have tested my services for a gold plus a copper. Since killing a single critter at my level can get me a couple gold in loot and/or skins, what in the world would I have to gain by scamming traders for a gold? A sham that paranoia strikes soooooo deep, into your hearts it has creeped. . . etc. Anyway, I did what I could for you folks. To Ragran with you all! :)