has ACCUSE changed? 07/26/2004 07:21 PM CDT
what am i doing wrong here:

You feel a faint tugging at your belt, and look down to find Ra*ad pulling his hand out of your purse with some coins.
Ra*ad just came out of hiding.

(less than one minute later....)

Guard House, Office]
Like most towns, this one spared every expense when decorating the office of the local guard. An ancient desk, battered and scarred from years of neglect, is positioned a little too closely behind the counter that divides the room in half. Scraps of yellowed parchment flutter from a massive cork board just inside the door, where one of the local militia is busily arranging and rearranging the jumble. You also see an armored guard who is sitting, an ancient rickety desk with some stuff on it, a plaque, a plain sign, and a large chest with the words LOST AND FOUND enscribed on it.
Obvious exits: east, out.

>accuse Ra*ad
You catch the attention of a guard who nods and listens to your story. The guard says, "Sorry to say this, but the information is inconclusive. I wish I could help you, Typhi, but I'm afraid I can't."

The guard dismisses you with a nod of the head, then goes back to work.
>

Did I not catch him in the act?
Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/26/2004 07:36 PM CDT
You did catch him. Were you in town? You might have failed a charisma check.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/26/2004 07:51 PM CDT
yeah, caught in town right in front of bank. only time dealy was copying his name to Custom Highlights, then went over to Accuse in guard house by guild.

/shrugs

Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/26/2004 11:07 PM CDT
happened to me too. I bugged it.
Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/27/2004 07:39 AM CDT
It used to happen to me a long time ago. I think its a Charisma vs charisma/witnesses issue.

The guild leader says, "Not yet, not yet, things are not yet prepared for the challenge that you must pass in order to advance beyond this point. Come back another time."

Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/27/2004 08:48 AM CDT
Yeah because blocking out one letter sure disguises his name... I suggest you block out the whole name or just save yourself the trouble of insulting our intelligence and leave everything in.
Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/27/2004 10:23 AM CDT
Touchy.

Player of Raydell, among many others.

Re: has ACCUSE changed? 07/27/2004 01:15 PM CDT
>>Yeah because blocking out one letter sure disguises his name... I suggest you block out the whole name or just save yourself the trouble of insulting our intelligence and leave everything in.

Why not leave it in anyway? No need to hide it. If a teef thinks he's good enough to steal from traders and gets caught, why shouldn't we here about him? If he wanted to keep his rep up, he wouldnt be stealing out of his league.