Please Add More Shops 12/27/2020 12:51 PM CST
I came here to post a request for more shops, ideally in Riverhaven (as this is quite small as it stands). I noticed an unanswered request from October, so maybe it's not the best place to ask.

It's so easy to keep hold of a shop just by throwing coins into the account and never worrying. Please can we look to add more so more people can get a little more out of their trader?

I notice it's currently around an hour before evictions are due, and there are already several traders just standing next to the boards, hoping to get lucky and grab a shop.

Thanks
Re: Please Add More Shops 12/27/2020 01:50 PM CST
It would be wonderful if more trader shops were added. Its discouraging to have a trader and be practically locked out of ever getting a shop due to them being so difficult to obtain (in Haven and Crossing). Thank you!

- Felicini
Re: Please Add More Shops 03/17/2021 06:11 PM CDT
Please, can we has more shops? Specifically in Haven and Crossings, like the other posters are asking. Spent a year since returning to the game trying to help two friends open shops again, yet despite camping the market board on eviction days, they just don't ever become available. We need more!
Re: Please Add More Shops 03/25/2021 12:27 PM CDT

I would also like to add my request to add more trader shops please. I love playing a trader and having shop is a huge thing for a trader. Its almost impossible to find a shop now days with having 10 other traders inline trying to get one. Thank you so much for hearing me out!