Plazas and shops, oh my! 10/22/2020 01:26 AM CDT
Dear Zadraes, master of Traders and coder of wonders!

Pretty please consider adding more trader shop plazas. The current Crossing Plaza is confusingly huge at this point, so I'd rather not see any more added here. Plus, it might be nice to see another reason for people to go explore other areas. I have a few suggestions for where plazas might be a good fit, I hope you don't mind!

Leth: Laid out like spokes on a wheel, this town is easy to navigate and still within the range of F2P! And who doesn't get put in a shopping mood when surrounded by nature? It could be a miniature version of Leth, set in a huge tree with three stories and shops going out in spokes!

Muspar'i: This is one of my favorite cities, there are already some lovely options for shopping here. It's a trade city, which makes perfect sense lore-wise for them to open up a place for Traders to sell their own wares in adorable shops! This could be an open market plaza, where the shops are tents or stalls maybe? (I don't know if this is doable coding wise but still!)

Hibbles (aka Hibarnhvidar, outer): Tog themed! Build in their district to bring trade to the city! The Togs got so tired of listening to people play bagpipes all the time they begged the Trader Guild to bring new instruments (wares) to the city!

Anyhow, thank you for reading!

Player of Eruwyn.