Hours for shop to be open 12/14/2019 04:11 AM CST

Does the time your shop can remain open while you aren't there increase when you gain circles? I know I've seen shops on the plaza browser showing hours of 2pm-2am and such, but mine only allows 3 hours.
Re: Hours for shop to be open 12/14/2019 05:32 AM CST
It's circle based. I want to say you get an extra hour every 10 circles, but I could be remembering wrong.

ā€œIā€™m sorry that your mystical, godlike powers do not instantly work as you would like them to.ā€
Re: Hours for shop to be open 12/16/2019 02:46 PM CST
>It's circle. I want to say you get an extra hour every 10 circles, but I could be remembering wrong.

You remember rightly. Circle/10, rounded down, is the number of hours you can have the shop open regardless if you're there or not. 3 hours at 30th, 15 hours at 150th, and higher, presumably 20 hours at 200th.

The number of shop surfaces you can have on the front sales floor is 1 at 30th and +1 per 15 circles, to a cap of 5 at 90th.

The total number of shop surfaces you can have is 1 at 30th and +1 per 10 circles. Not sure of the cap without looking it up, but at least 8 surfaces, which implies at least 100th. You get charged for more surfaces whether they're on the sales floor or not, so I just keep the 5 in the front.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear