Market Plaza QOL suggestions 03/20/2015 02:13 PM CDT
So, having had my shop open in Riverhaven for over a year now, there are some things that I wanted to suggest for this area and some things for all areas.

1. Market Plaza furniture/walls/floors for sale.

While not the end of the world, it does kinda suck to have to travel to Crossings to get even the most generic surfaces for our shops. My ideal suggestion would be that each Plaza have a basic shop for buying surfaces and decor. Obviously, there should be some difference in what is sold where so that way folks who want something specific would still have to travel. However, the items themselves could be the same in each shop since we're just talking basics and still want folks to go to festivals for the really fancy stuff.
Some material suggestions for Riverhaven: driftwood, teak, mistwood, etc.
Some material suggestions for Shard: crystal, lotus-etched, Elven silver, etc.

2. The "not a selling surface" surface.

I'd really like if there was a way to have a refreshment cart or sideboard or whatever that could be added to shops at the cost of increased rent. Ideally, this would not take one of the available slots for surfaces that we can sell from, but could be limited to only one per shop and perhaps have a circle requirement as well. I'd like to see this work somewhat like picnic baskets in the sense that you can get a few select items added to them which can be "unlimited use" while also adding some things yourself if you desire. This could be a nice Festival-only shop to add into whatever festival.
Some drink suggestions: pot of coffee, pitcher of iced tea/lemonade/water/etc., keg of ale/mead/rum/whiskey/etc.
Some food suggestions: bowl of apples/oranges/strawberries/etc., plate of cookies/brownies/crackers/etc.

3. Decorations for shops.

It would be amazing if we could customize our shops a bit more by adding some art to the walls or maybe a potted plant in the corner. Ideally these things would not be for sale or able to be removed except by the Shop owner themselves. Resero's "Myron" is a perfect example of how this could be used, but in a perfect world we could just add one item to the walls and have it flagged "for display purposes only" or something. This could be any item at all, just wold require the trader to use a specific command to set it up. Likewise, I wouldn't mind at all if this was circle based.

That's really it for now.

>whisper card geva
Geva is unlikely to appreciate your gift.
Re: Market Plaza QOL suggestions 03/20/2015 04:01 PM CDT
Great ideas, especially the sideboard.
Re: Market Plaza QOL suggestions 03/31/2015 09:46 PM CDT
I'm still waiting for them to upgrade our counters to be more useful with signage and other doodads :)

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"

Train? Why? I'll get there eventually...
Re: Market Plaza QOL suggestions 04/06/2015 05:29 PM CDT
>I'm still waiting for them to upgrade our counters to be more useful with signage and other doodads :)

Heck I'm still waiting for our backroom ledger to work correctly. There is never a page 7. EVER! Although it tells me there's more info on it every so often. Then when I turn to page 7 I end up on page 5, which isn't even the last page with data on it.