REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 02:34 PM CDT

Hi there,

I understand the reasons why you can't use forge wands inside the trader shops. However, it would be extremely useful to us particular those who sell work order ingots but all of us in general if we could tap deeds while inside the shops. Could this please be considered? I'd even be willing to pay a fee to send some hireling off to do it.

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 02:41 PM CDT

I like it!

+1
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 03:12 PM CDT
Very nice idea. As someone who sells ingots I know it is very time consuming to carry 8 ingots at a time back and forth from the societies. Not to mention the fact that I am falling over the entire time. I know that you can just sell the deeds, but crafters like to be able to analyze the ingots to see the exact mix they are getting. Also, deeds take up 2 slots on the tables. I bought a forge wand just so I could do this only to find out it isn't possible.
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 07:26 PM CDT
Buy a forging wand from the Simu Shop?

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Forging Guru of M'Riss
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 07:40 PM CDT
> Buy a forging wand from the Simu Shop?

From the original post:

> you can't use forge wands inside the trader shops
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 09:19 PM CDT
My bad. I guess it is too far to step outside the door.

______
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 09:28 PM CDT
Magdar, nothing personal buddy, you know I have nothing but respect for you, but you're not a trader and this has nothing to do with you man.

This is an issue for us, and I think its a fair thing to ask for.

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 09:36 PM CDT
"stepping outside the door" solves nothing except maybe having to move 10 rooms as opposed to 1. I am not going to 'waste' something I spent the equivalent of half a months subscription on for that. Now if I were able to use the wand in my shop and make use of the forge for the next two hours that it allows, that would be a different story.
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/26/2013 10:23 PM CDT
I do agree with the ability to send a hireling to undeed metals or even be allowed to in our trader shops. Not for the sake of being able to "forge" in the shop but more for customer service and not having to run off to do so, especially if you want to see the mixes of the ingots which is not present in current day deeds.

Annandale
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/27/2013 03:58 AM CDT
Uh, what's the forge wand for in this thread?

Naniaki Felyran

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/27/2013 05:47 AM CDT
I was just stating that I thought I would be able to use a forge wand to turn in deeds in my shop, but the wand does not work in a shop. Kind of a work around. In case you did not know, if you use a wand to summon a forge you are also able to claim deeds in that room.
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/27/2013 05:48 AM CDT
Aye Elriic, but then again lots of non barbarians and non forgers comment on my stuff. I see a fix as forging wands working on ships in shops and in homes.

______
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/27/2013 06:29 AM CDT
I see some nice potential here. It would be very cool to have workshops in trader shops. A trader could craft his/her own wares and put them directly on sales surfaces, just like many craft stores work. Traders could purchase equipment of varying qualities for their private business use. It'd be nice to see stuff like this so we don't have to rely on forging societies for the majority of our crafting needs, and would fit in with lore primary perks.

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar
Re: REQUEST: Ability to turn in deeds while inside shops 08/27/2013 12:29 PM CDT
>In case you did not know, if you use a wand to summon a forge you are also able to claim deeds in that room.

No, didn't know it.

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear