Plaza Boards 08/08/2013 06:44 PM CDT
Can the crossing plaza board, or all plaza boards be updated from saying:
"There are 2 shops available for rent here."
To
"There are X shops available for Estate Holders to rent here."
"There are X shops available for Non-Estate Holders to rent here."
Re: Plaza Boards 08/08/2013 06:51 PM CDT
Yes, i'd imagine it is frustering to only see a shop available just to find that it's restricted to you.

Especially in the event if you were to transfer shops excited that you might be getting a shop in the area you most desire.

Your mind hears Person thinking, "$* away"
Your mind hears Tikorro thinking, "Dont mind if I do"
Your mind hears Mossyoak thinking, "haha!"
Your mind hears Person thinking, "shift my bad"
Re: Plaza Boards 08/09/2013 02:16 AM CDT
Um, I seem to have missed when Estate Holder-only Trader Shops were released. Where's this at?

Naniaki Felyran

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Plaza Boards 08/09/2013 07:25 PM CDT
<<Um, I seem to have missed when Estate Holder-only Trader Shops were released. Where's this at?

I am too.

Nikpack
Re: Plaza Boards 08/09/2013 09:01 PM CDT
When the new Crossing Trader shops were added in April 2011, half were premium-only and half were available to everyone. Obviously anyone can visit and shop at ALL shops, but in the premie-only area a Trader will need a premium account to rent any shop

Apu
_
Respect. Integrity. World Domination.
https://sites.google.com/site/apucorpdr/
Re: Plaza Boards 08/10/2013 03:32 AM CDT
You mean the expansion when they added the basement and second floor? Which is which?

Naniaki Felyran

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Plaza Boards 08/11/2013 12:07 AM CDT
only some rooms, not all.. I think the bottling and stamping room?