Who are we, part 2 06/03/2002 02:16 PM CDT
I am curious what the breakdown is of active/semi-active traders by race and by circle. Where do we live and trade?

Anyone? Anyone?

Miryam
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/03/2002 11:25 PM CDT
http://geocities.com/homer3142/

There's a trader index there.

~Alonce
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/03/2002 11:51 PM CDT
Hello, Miryam.

I am a 38th circle (hopefully 40th in a couple of weeks as I lack 9 trading ranks) Human Trader who lives in the Crossing.

As to where I trade, I've completed the following contracts:
823 from Crossing
814 from Stone Clan
773 from Arthe Dale
723 from Tiger Clan
707 from Wolf Clan
658 from Dirge
552 from Leth Deriel
2 from Riverhaven
2 from Langenfirth (I obviously didn't like trading up there)

~~Mapache, singing "I found my yak's diary underneath a tree, and started reading about me; the words she'd written took me by surprise, I'd never seen it in her eyes..."
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/04/2002 12:44 PM CDT
My trader is Anisi, a Kaldar, and she lives in plat, mostly around the Crossing area. At 23rd circle she trades primarily in Zoluren.
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/04/2002 10:38 PM CDT
Hello, Miryam.

I am a 38th circle (hopefully 40th in a couple of weeks as I lack 11 trading ranks) Human Trader who lives nowhere.

As to where I trade, I've completed the following contracts:
625 from Crossing
439 from Stone Clan
437 from Arthe Dale
417 from Tiger Clan
416 from Wolf Clan
400 from Dirge
290 from Leth Deriel
207 from Riverhaven
178 from Langenfirth
159 from Therenborough
90 from Fornsted
75 from Hvaral
53 from Muspar'i
445 from Shard
453 from Steel Claw Clan
411 from Fayrin's Rest

Trader Gidske (copied from Mapache but ditto for me as well)

You got to get out more Mapache.
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/04/2002 10:57 PM CDT
>>There's a trader index there.<<

That thing is a bit outdated. Still has me at 12th, and a lot of traders on there that don't exist anymore and plenty others who are not at those listed circles these days.

Think Apu should reset his index and start a new one.

Trader Gidske
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/04/2002 11:33 PM CDT
>That thing is a bit outdated. Still has me at 12th, and a lot of traders on there that don't exist anymore and plenty others who are not at those listed circles these days.

>Think Apu should reset his index and start a new one.

If you wanna be updated, you can send me an e-mail at mreason@engin.umich.edu and tell which stuff to change, I'll try to get it changed quickly (although I'm pretty bad about procrastinating and forgetting about it sometimes)

You're right there are alot of Traders on there who are probably long gone, but unless they send me a message to tell me to take them off the list (which has only happened twice I think), I don't really know who's gone and who's not - unless they hang out in the Crossing gemshop or come to the Trader socials I'm not likely to even run into them even if they are around alot :)

Maybe I could start doing something where I ask people to send me a quick e-mail every 3 months or so and gimme a quick update - and I can set up a new column on the right showing the most recent time they've been updated. That would give an idea of which ones are current and which ones have been gone forever. I'll try to put something like that together when I get back from Simucon :)

Apu
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/05/2002 02:39 AM CDT
Apu, save yerself the trouble and put in a form for us to fill out that goes straight to your E-mail(Kinda like the Feedback setup here on the DR site), If you dont know how to do that, im sure you can find someone who does, would make it alot easier for us to remember to update when we have a change to make<grins>

Canten
Re: Who are we, part 2 06/21/2002 01:26 AM CDT
S'kra, the two tailed wonder, trader of Ilithi and its fine people. Currently lvl 28, dern teachin, can't keep a student alive long enough to be worth jack.

Peso Goodbringer