New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 09:16 AM CDT
I was in the crossing stables, and told my caravan to lead to Arthe (tell cara to lead to arthe) and it took me out the west gate, then just stopped.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 11:16 AM CDT
>I was in the crossing stables, and told my caravan to lead to Arthe (tell cara to lead to arthe) and it took me out the west gate, then just stopped.

I was unable to reproduce this. Standing in front of the massive iron doors (the Crossing guild drop off), TELL CARAVAN TO LEAD TO ARTHE took me through the NE Customs and to Arthe Dale. Can you provide more information, or try again and see if it still happens?

And for clarification, what instance is this in? These changes are not yet in TF.
Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 11:27 AM CDT
Stables:
[Haldofurd's Barn, Caravan Stable]
Light filters through the open double doors illuminating the clean, whitewashed expanse of the barn's walls and dozens of spacious stalls line the interior, each thickly carpeted with fresh straw. Stable boys bustle about filling water troughs and currying road dust from newly-arrived pack animals under the watchful supervision of equally dusty caravan drivers.

This is in Prime.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 11:44 AM CDT

I believe that that is a stable for horses, not caravans, and is not a place you can drop off or pick up contracts.

Caravan drop off for Crossing is outside the massive double doors WEST and NORTH of the Trader guild entrance. Through the doors looks like this -

[Traders' Guild, Shipment Center]
A sense of chaos mingled with urgency pervades the scene before you. Harried stock clerks rush about, gathering orders and directing sweating laborers in assembling the contents of endless caravans. The cavernous room echoes with grunts and banging and voices all shouting conflicting commands, each trying to drown the other out to be heard first. Impatient traders try to catch the fleeting attention of the clerks and give vent to a varied array of oaths in many tongues when ignored. You also see a shipment clerk and a sturdy cart with several things on it.

I'm unclear why the caravan would lead to the west gate though. From the west gate of Crossing (inside or outside), if you TELL CARAVAN TO LEAD TO ARTHE, where does it go?
Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 11:56 AM CDT
That's where you (can) pick caravans back up if you need logout.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 12:04 PM CDT
Also, there is a sign there that points out it can be used to stable your caravan or pack animal.

> read sign

Haldofurd's Barn, Community Stables
~~*~*~
Fees for Stabling:
Pack Animals - 200 Kronars
Caravans - 400 Kronars
~~*~*~
Instructions
To stable your animal or caravan simply type:
PAY <correct amount>
To retrieve your animal or caravan type:
RETURN ANIMAL
- or -
RETURN CARAVAN

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
Posted fees are for time periods of up to 4 andaen.
Additional fees will be imposed for any extra time used.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 12:06 PM CDT

This was reproducible if you leave from inside that stable. Interesting - I will check into this later today, I believe I know what is wrong. Curiously, when I saw this reproduced, it took you to Tiger Clan, then all the way to Arthe Dale.

Until this is fixed, please don't start any routes from inside those stables. If you TELL CARAVAN TO LEAD from outside the stable, it seems to work as intended.
Re: New Caravan route bug 07/03/2019 03:39 PM CDT

Should be fixed in Prime and Plat.