Re: Noumena Update 01/04/2018 10:11 AM CST

I love the constant iteration on this, and I appreciate that you're taking in all feedback.

Random question: is it intended for fluoresce to only benefit the trader, not others in the room attacking the same mob? I assume so, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Re: Noumena Update 01/04/2018 10:20 AM CST
>>Random question: is it intended for fluoresce to only benefit the trader, not others in the room attacking the same mob? I assume so, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Yup. It's partially a counter-balance to AOE and partially yet another little tweak we did to distinguish it from being a legal HP.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Noumena Update 01/04/2018 10:54 AM CST
Quick question Armifer. Did you put in your fix to have Lunar Magic show up in the exp window? It's still not showing in mine.
Re: Noumena Update 01/04/2018 11:01 AM CST
>>Quick question Armifer. Did you put in your fix to have Lunar Magic show up in the exp window? It's still not showing in mine.

No, I forgot to do so. I'll write myself a note to check that this afternoon. I also need to go beat up the TC spell prep merchant again.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Noumena Update 01/04/2018 08:09 PM CST
EXP WINDOW:
I can replicate the bug but have been unable to trace where it is in the code. A little annoying. I will try some more tomorrow.

TC PREP MERCHANT:
I tore out some more Trader exclusion stuff and kicked him in the butt. Let me know if you guys still have trouble with him.

-Armifer
Re: Noumena Update 01/05/2018 05:59 PM CST

>EXP WINDOW:
>I can replicate the bug but have been unable to trace where it is in the code. A little annoying. I will try some more tomorrow.

Maybe relevant... if a trader teaches primary magic to another character, it's seen as Inner Magic. Maybe something filtered as being barbarian related?

Mithgrek, player of.
Re: Noumena Update 01/05/2018 07:16 PM CST
>>Maybe relevant... if a trader teaches primary magic to another character, it's seen as Inner Magic. Maybe something filtered as being barbarian related?

Nope, I have that fixed in our development server (I noticed that messaging error while doing some work on the Paladin guildskill), and it didn't fix the exp window bug.

I will continue to investigate.

-Armifer
Re: Noumena Update 01/05/2018 07:20 PM CST
Actually, that might've been it afterall. The skill started showing up after I restarted the FE. Huh.

-Armifer
Re: Noumena Update 01/05/2018 08:35 PM CST
Alright, tentative fix is in Prime (and only Prime) at the moment. If my experience is any indication SF users will need to close their FE and restart to see the skill pop up in the window.

-Armifer
Re: Noumena Update 01/05/2018 09:49 PM CST
Thank you Armifer, it's now working for me!