Crystal dart cost 12/31/2017 05:43 PM CST
Just a suggestion, but it might need to be min mana +1, because unless it's changed undead/cursed/etc. things require min+1 to even cast on, and it's basically impossible to avoid hunting something in that category for long periods of time.
Re: Crystal dart cost 01/02/2018 01:57 AM CST
>Just a suggestion, but it might need to be min mana +1, because unless it's changed undead/cursed/etc. things require min+1 to even cast on, and it's basically impossible to avoid hunting something in that category for long periods of time.

While I certainly agree with the suggestion, I disagree with the premise that undead are impossible to avoid.

I hunt skinnables, not box(ables?) critters. I just don't run into undead at any point in my personal hunting ladders and they stretch from 0 to 1000+. Not because of this issue, but because cursed/undead tend to have special mechanics worth avoiding. Almost all my hunting targets are basically ordinary wildlife that are animals.

Basically:
rats
hogs
spiders
eels
beisswurms
blood wolves
spotted bobcats
snowbeasts
silverback bears
crocodile
dire bears
thicket vipers
la'tami
red leucro
(something, I don't know if it's possible to do the jump I did from hardcapping leucro to hele'la any more in 3.0+ DR. I jumped around various critters here in the mid/high 200s looking for something easy to fight. Probably adult prereni here now. Never fought them though.)
(elder prereni here, never fought them though)
bristle-back peccary
dobek moruyn
basilisk
celpeze
black ape (current critter)
super celp
armadillos for life
(whatever follows armadillos)

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Crystal dart cost 01/02/2018 08:35 AM CST
Basilisks are cursed.
Traders & Apprentice spells 01/03/2018 02:23 AM CST

Can we request a Trader spell wipe for those of us who bought and memorized the scrolls for training?

I would have invoked temporarily, but didn't have the magic requirements (no surprise there) to learn the feat.

Alternatively, can the cost to forget in Throne City be reduced?

Thank you,

Mithgrek, player of.