Re: Lunar Magic 05/31/2014 10:53 AM CDT
Armifer, thank you for that.

I was reading through and noticed you talk about mysticism... Are you thinking about traders and magic sort of like stereotypical "gypsy" types in our world with superstition and tarot cards, in wagons sort of thing?

--

<<No, I get to be an evil sociopath and psychopath when I want to, and kill babies for fun when I want to, but when game events start up, you don't have any right to treat me like a rapist murdering evil villain, you have to respect my rights to go
Re: Lunar Magic 05/31/2014 10:57 AM CDT
>>I was reading through and noticed you talk about mysticism... Are you thinking about traders and magic sort of like stereotypical "gypsy" types in our world with superstition and tarot cards, in wagons sort of thing?

Parts of that post intentionally are vague. Will Traders adopt a hyper-rational approach? A folk magic approach? Deep mysticism? Maybe they get a choice?

It'll become clearer as Traders ICly get closer to attunement.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas