Re: Caravans, Walls and Ladders 03/05/2013 07:14 PM CST
>>The particular issue brought to my attention was caravans climbing Shard's walls at night when the gates were closed. It should also affect the Crossing walls/gates as well.

This was "fixed" about two or three years ago. You can only climb the Shard walls one way, so no climbing over them to avoid gates.

But anyways, this makes me want to take my caravan out for the first time in a long time to see what else was changed.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Caravans, Walls and Ladders 03/05/2013 07:18 PM CST

If you can climb out and have the caravan follow you, you're still bypassing the gates one way and I'm guessing that was what the fix was intended to remedy.

-O
Re: Caravans, Walls and Ladders 03/05/2013 07:29 PM CST
>>If you can climb out and have the caravan follow you, you're still bypassing the gates one way and I'm guessing that was what the fix was intended to remedy.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. First, with the fix you cannot climb in/out the gates, period. Secondly, caravans cannot go through closed gates.

Not you sure understand the "bug" that existed. I'd climb the inside wall. The caravan would literally climb the wall with me. I'd climb down the outside of the wall and the caravan would follow me by climbing down. It was funny.

Abison/Rystien