Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 01:31 AM CST
Thank you thank you thank you thank you a million times and a thousand camels thank you!!!

:D

<<"earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings."
Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 01:36 AM CST
Yeah contracts look fixed, thanks!

Gem pouches and bundles could still use some tweaking, but that is not due to bugs in the code

Apu
_
Respect. Integrity. World Domination.
https://sites.google.com/site/apucorpdr/
Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 02:17 AM CST
There were other systems being affected by the same issue.

Parts of the appraisal core (which could affect pouches/bundles indirectly), jeweler's loupes, special trader shops, speculate chaffer, and some aspects of crafting are the ones I've identified and fixed at this point.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 02:32 AM CST
Thank you very much for looking into and fixing trading experience taught by contracts. All of us I'm sure appreciate it very much.

I believe Apu's already stated this, that bundles and pouches seem to teach the same as they previously had. It's just with combat being slowed down there's been a big decrease in the amount of pouches and bundles people have to sell. To remedy this the experience taught from bundles and pouches could use an up tweak to compensate for the quantity that we're seeing.

Also something else I noticed and I haven't tested it yet in 3.0, but I could lock 1200 trading with 3 bundles worth approx 15 plat dok each, 45 plat total, whereas it would take 2 pouches worth approx 50 plat a piece, 100 plat total, to get trading to roughly 30/34. So I think pouches in general could use a bit of an up tweak to bring them in line with the experience that is taught by bundles.

Thanks for looking into it and any other changes you make in the future to this great guild.

- Monedero
Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 02:45 AM CST
Yes!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
Re: Contract Experience 02/07/2013 05:06 PM CST
Thanks for the bug bushing, looks very nice so far.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Contract Experience 02/10/2013 11:35 AM CST
Thank you!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy