>Is the cat out of the bag?

*Searches around*

What exactly am I missing?

Re: So... 10/06/2012 10:51 PM CDT
> What exactly am I missing?

A cat, obviously.
Re: So... 10/07/2012 12:03 AM CDT
>>What exactly am I missing?

I completely missed it too originally, and now I feel really stupid. Here is my best guess after thinking about it a bit:

Ilanya is the cat. The bag is wherever she has been hiding the past few years. Her post is an announcement that the cat has indeed been let out of the bag

If so, then Welcome back cat!

Apu
_
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Apu
Re: So... 10/07/2012 02:29 AM CDT
Did the proverbial cat come out of the bag at tonight's guild meeting that I'm now going to regret not prying myself away from the anvil to attend. If so someone spill the milk!

- Monedero
Re: So... 10/07/2012 03:02 AM CDT
>Did the proverbial cat come out of the bag at tonight's guild meeting that I'm now going to regret not prying myself away from the anvil to attend. If so someone spill the milk!

I had dinner with my dad at the exact same time, so I missed it.

Naniaki

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: So... 10/07/2012 03:22 AM CDT
I was working until just now.

someone pretty please post a summary!
Re: So... 10/07/2012 07:20 AM CDT
It was really more of an informal gathering to throw out ideas that the GM's were writing down as things to think about.

The big announcement was GM Ilanya has returned and she was there the whole time but didn't really announce it till it was just about over.
Re: So... 10/07/2012 09:07 AM CDT
I just figured this out, when I went on the main page [and of course you all confirming it here], and saw that there was a trader GM guild meeting that I forgot to write down to try and attend, I have two traders (dwarven brothers [main acct and alt acct) that I'd love to see them able to do stuff without being so frustrating, I don't know trying to learn trading is like relearning DR.

Anyways, glad to here someone is back, and I hope you guys had a great brainstorming suggestions:

My only suggestions basically boil down to making trading a little more KISS and having a Traders for dummies section.

Re: So... 10/07/2012 10:46 AM CDT
I don't know trying to learn trading is like relearning DR.

heh. its easier than trying to relearn DR.

Apu's website is pretty awesome in that respect. And what he doesn't have, Elanthepedia does.

But then, when traders get magic, it'll be a whole new ballgame.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: So... 10/07/2012 11:11 AM CDT
We talked about TASKS for young Traders, storage boxes, new surfaces for shops, guildhall shops for 100th level, extra surface slots at 150th and 200th level for trader shops, plaza in Forfedhdar, table on our caravans, finance-able shops revision to allow more than one trader to finance them, just to name a few things. I can't remember the rest.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: So... 10/07/2012 05:24 PM CDT
Use Rajara's site (lostonawhim.com)

Naniaki Felyran

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: So... 10/08/2012 08:51 AM CDT
I really wasn't so much the reason for the meeting as an excuse. But hey, it was still good times and Zadraes definitely wanted all the feedback and input. We want to have open communications with you all and this was all about that. So please keep your ideas coming and even if we don't respond to something just know that we're listening and taking notes.

And yes, I was the cat in this instance, apparently thinking quite full of myself. What else do you expect from a cat?
Re: So... 10/09/2012 12:01 PM CDT
They also asked for suggestions on new hirelings and caravans ideas.

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"

Train? Why? I'll get there eventually...