Keep Questioning 03/28/2009 05:09 PM CDT
I was initially posting this in response to Azhag (nice job BTW), but it turned into off topic about me, so what the hell-

I'm going to be out of the loop for awhile myself after tonight, about a month...

Maybe when I return home in at the end of that month (serving in Iraq with the Army, another reason I don't have access to 'things', MWR computers - Go America), if I don't get sucked directly into the Black Hole that is WOW, I might find time enough to avoid cancelling DR again...and help with some of this...that's a big IF about WOW...

I've spent some years in DR, my youngest was not even a year old when I started, now he is 13, and of course plays WOW as does my other son of 18...so WOW has become almost a family event with us (other than my wife of 20 years ::thank you:: who rolls her eyes when we discuss it; she's so gracious about it..lol), needless to say I've lost the passion that drove me in my early years here; I'm not really a role player so much as a min/maxer, and DR deserves the great RP environment it has established...this platform is so conducive for that, vs graphic games which I'm more suited too, but I can still see me visiting this place off and on.

So anywhoo, like I said, what will be will be...but always be questioning, the truth is out there...er or is that the X-files? lol

Gidske