Im back! 11/02/2008 05:24 PM CST
So after over two years of not being able to learn the one skill I think every Gnome should know (mech) I hear it is possible to work once again. So Ill be wandering around folding paper, killing Andaf and trying to catch up on everything Ive missed over the past 8 months. Anyways cant wait to catch up with all my friends.

Madas Prosperious
Re: Im back! 11/02/2008 05:50 PM CST
Welcome back, Madas! And you'll find that traders have a few new toys to play with, including several released just within the last month!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 08:50 AM CST
Welcome back Madas,

I hope you enjoy your stay with us again. Now get to folding! ;)

Best Regards,
~GM Arnimas

"Wealth is not his that has it, but his who enjoys it."
-Benjamin Franklin
Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 09:49 AM CST
I have a list of all the origami instructions from Tending the Fold. There a tons of them.

Welcome back, Madas

Support your local HIREling.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 11:19 AM CST
Hello Madas, All us Gnomes love to see ya back.

Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 11:42 AM CST
Yes, I noticed a lot of Gnomes on the various trader lists around the realms...good to see.

I see there have been lots of changes and additions...great work by you GM types.

I plan on folding as soon as I can locate a set of instructions that will work for me. So far all I have been able to find is stuff that I can fold with my eyes closed or stuff that crosses my eyes because it is so difficult. Also great to see that there are a few instructions out there that I cant do the first fold on...looks like a very large expansion.

Madas Prosperious
Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 12:28 PM CST
Welcome Back!

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Im back! 11/03/2008 06:05 PM CST
I already gave him some donkey instructions. So he's set for a while.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Im back! 05/31/2011 05:17 PM CDT
Welcome Back!

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.