What are you going as? 10/30/2005 12:08 AM CDT
Greetings!

Since I've amassed a large amount of suggestions for the guild, and our wonderful developers are working hard on great things, I thought I'd spin a bit over here. What are you doing for Halloween? Dressing up, parties, kids in adorable costumes or just sitting at home with all the lights off?

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: What are you going as? 10/30/2005 12:25 AM CDT
Takin' my niece and nephews to the wal-mart home offices where they have a halloween carnival for the associates kids/grandkids/whathaveyou, and then they let the kids trick-or-treat through the offices.

Zatarra
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong...
Re: What are you going as? 10/30/2005 01:35 AM CDT
Going to a party in-game LOL.

By the way how about thinking up some custumes that could be sold in-game for masques and parties?

A dark brown Zoluren marnet glances up at the stars and makes a purring sound of contentment.
Re: What are you going as? 10/30/2005 07:15 AM CST
My husband was a Halloween baby, so I'll be baking him some Birthday Brownies!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: What are you going as? 10/30/2005 07:40 AM CST
We already celebrated Halloween at my office on Friday. My department used the theme of the Wizard of Oz, and I was the wicked witch. Unfortunately, some party poopers in our group decided not to dress up, so we were without a Dorothy, Cowardly Lion, and Tin Man in the end. :(

It's fun to give out some type of candy that's appropriate for the costume I'm wearing. This year we gave out Skittles (Over the Rainbow). Last year I was a pirate and handed out chocolate coins. The year before I was a Harry Potter student and gave out jelly beans. The year before that I was a fairy giving away Pixie Stix. Next year, I'm thinking I'll be a jedi (maybe even with that cute remote control R2D2 I saw for sale and my talking Yoda from Walmart) and probably give out candy Nerds.

Once we have a house, we'll be decorating it to the max for Halloween. It's just not worth it in an apartment. Kids don't go to apartments for candy. They go to the rich homes around us. :(

~ the player of Gypsy Merchant Nabihle
Re: What are you going as? 10/30/2005 03:16 PM CST
Me and my college roommates were Mortal Kombat Characters. I was sub zero, we had a scorpion, and a raiden.
Re: What are you going as? 10/31/2005 08:20 AM CST
Throwing a party in DR

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." ~~ G.O.

Re: What are you going as? 10/31/2005 07:09 PM CST
Im a college student living on campus...I dont think it would be appropriate to post here what I'm doing tonight...would probably violate quite a few forum rules :P
Re: What are you going as? 11/01/2005 06:24 AM CST
>>Im a college student living on campus...I dont think it would be appropriate to post here what I'm doing tonight...would probably violate quite a few forum rules :P

LOL...toga party? :grin evil: Just one of a BUNCH of parties I heard about at the Univ. I work at for this past weekend...heh

~Brady, player of Bounty Hunter Samus, Wayne Brady and M. Baiter of The Fallen

The shadowling exclaims, "Bogo!"
Looks like someone has BOGO on the brain...
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: What are you going as? 11/01/2005 07:08 PM CST
And a great party it was Gossford. Thanks!

Nirveli the Toggish Fairy

A dark brown Zoluren marnet glances up at the stars and makes a purring sound of contentment.