Theren Trading 09/13/2021 09:56 PM CDT
Will Caravan Routes Be Improved In Theren Any Time Soon? The Other 3 Provinces Getting Their Routes Updated A While Ago Was A Great Help. I Was Just Hoping There Might Be An Update To The Routes Up North. Shard Trading Is Fine And All, But I Need Some Riverboat Gambling While I Run Routes.
Re: Theren Trading 09/15/2021 06:43 AM CDT
I hear you, Trich! That's why I'm not trading in Therengia again for the moment: Zoluren and Ilithi have spoiled me!

Player of

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Theren Trading 09/21/2021 02:00 PM CDT
I too would like to see improvement in this province. You'd think our drivers would know their way around these obstacles because we sure can swim/climb etc around them going from one area to another. I think the biggest obstacle is the bridge.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Theren Trading 09/22/2021 06:12 AM CDT
There are the ferries too, and the sand barge if you're headed to Muspar'i. The bridge shouldn't be a problem because the drivers go through gates all the time.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Theren Trading 09/24/2021 11:59 AM CDT
The Barges Shouldn't Be An Issue. Caravans routinely lead to docks, where we have to take the lead to cross the boats. The only unique thing to trading in Theren would be the route from Theren through Marauders. There's the long roundtime room just passed the wall heading west. We could lead there if that is particularly hard to code, and just have the caravan lead the rest of the way.